New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    My dad is planning to buy a new car. He considering the new innova or the tucson 2.0 gas. Can u guys give info on the said cars. Which should we get? thnx

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you don't need 7 seats, Tucson is the way to go. Better to drive, better ride. Not as likely to be stolen as the selling-like-hotcakes Innova.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    had the same dilema more than a year ago. even had the escape and tribute in the equation but sir otep is right. it was the 7 seater feature that tilted the balance towards the innova. now nearing 30k on my odo, trips to pagudpud and leyte, my 2.0G night mist innova never misses a beat and has served it's purpose well.

can't go wrong with either vehicle. tucson for looks, innova as a workhorse and 7 seat option.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    On the Tucson, get the CRDi VGT model, diesel fuel is a lot cheaper and offers more power per liter.

On the Innova, get the gas.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, the price difference nearly negates the diesel advantage... but then, the resale value of the diesel version of the Tucson should be better also.

Get the Innova if you need the seats. It's not a bad car, and it drives very well for an AUV, but the Tucson rides better.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    If ever you are now thinking of the diesel version, Hyundai may be upgrading its 2.0L Hyundai Tucson here, coz we only got the CRDi not the CRDi with VGT, that tandem could produce 136hp. same as a regular 2.0L gasoline fed car. i think that engine is already available in Korea and in some Euro countries.

now, between the Tuc and Innova gas, id pick the Innova.
    -7seater
    -airbag
    -rear sensors, optitrons
    -Toyota resale (Tuc dsl may fare good in this)
    -parts availability

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    thanks guys for the info. My father's current plan is to sell his '96 pajero MT(local) to be changed by either the innova or tucson. Do you think it is worthy? How much can we sell the pajero?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Taas pa ng resale yata. The Pajero is a pretty good vehicle with a durable engine, are you sure you want to sell?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Its my dad's decision. Sayang nga din kasi ganda talaga porma ng pajero. We are selling it for P500,000. They want a car with a much lower profile but a brandnew one. Madali ba sell ang pajero?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I believe so... everyone loves the Pajero... post mo rin dito sa Carfinder section. You can also scope out common asking prices for the Pajero there and in the Buy&Sell at your neighborhood store.

At 500k, downpayment lang yun sa bagong tsikot. You'll still need to make up the rest. At least your monthly will be low.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Innova G 2.0 vs Tucson 2.0 gas