New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Get an innova then have it reflashed. 200+whp.

Pocket rocket sleeper family MPV

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Get an innova then have it reflashed. 200+whp.

Pocket rocket sleeper family MPV

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks boss!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    In the same predicament now. My mom is going to sell her old J innova and I was thinking of either having her get a New E AT INNOVA or the MUX base AT 1.3M price.

Saw the review in youtube of the mux and basically its too basic to be worth it for me, talo pa nya sa pagka basic ata ung J innova puera lang sa power windows and lock

Glad to see this thread but I was surprised may mga issues din pala Innova.

But suspension wise, is it good and comfy or typical toyota tagtag since same platform as forty/hilux?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    In the same predicament now. My mom is going to sell her old J innova and I was thinking of either having her get a New E AT INNOVA or the MUX base AT 1.3M price.

Saw the review in youtube of the mux and basically its too basic to be worth it for me, talo pa nya sa pagka basic ata ung J innova puera lang sa power windows and lock

But suspension wise, is it good and comfy or typical toyota tagtag since same platform as forty/hilux?

I like the innova better overall but I feel the MUX might have the more compliant ride.

speaking of reflashing. is 200whp on the 1gd reliable? from heresay montero chevy nissan and isuzu tolerate 200whp better without other modifications.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    I like the innova better overall but I feel the MUX might have the more compliant ride.

speaking of reflashing. is 200whp on the 1gd reliable? from heresay montero chevy nissan and isuzu tolerate 200whp better without other modifications.
    Eh honestly if you value reliablity dont bother with a reflash. The2.8 ofthe innova is still faster than most vehicles even at its detuned state.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post

Intense yun nose dive ng innova... I had a bad driver from grab. Every time he brakes, the nose dives bad lol. Maybe the rear brakes arent adjust ok?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Intense yun nose dive ng innova... I had a bad driver from grab. Every time he brakes, the nose dives bad lol. Maybe the rear brakes arent adjust ok?
    masyadong diin yung tapak ng brakes ng grabdriver...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    masyadong diin yung tapak ng brakes ng grabdriver...
    Maybe a side effect of of a softer suspension tune auto ind also noticed the nose dive on both fort and innova
    edit : ayaw magpakita ng pic so eto nalang ung article www.autoind ustriya.com/features/first-impressions-2016-toyota-innova.html9

9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Napansin ko lang, ma-alog sa loob ng innova. Pero inaantay ko nalang magkaroon ng maganda gandang offer ang toyota then bibili na ako.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by torps04 View Post
    Napansin ko lang, ma-alog sa loob ng innova. Pero inaantay ko nalang magkaroon ng maganda gandang offer ang toyota then bibili na ako.
    ma-alog at ma-tagtag nga.
    lalo na para sa mga naka-upo sa likod ng driver's row.

tell me when you find a good promo.
    i'm also interested.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678