New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark1 View Post
    m planning to get my first vehicle. yung bagong crosswind sportivo or innova G diesel (pwede rin gas tho mas tipid ang diesel). sa thread mukhang all for innova pero i want it to be compared with the new sportivo. comments?
    For starters, the "new Sportivo" is over seven years old and runs on Isuzu pick-up gear from the early nineties... that pretty much says it all on the dynamics of a Crosswind/Sportivo.

We've owned a 2002 Crosswind XTO and currently have an Innova diesel; If you're after comfort and performance (and on-road stability) in a personal drive then it's the Innova indeed. The only reason i would look back at an Crosswind is if it's something for utility use (ie. as a runabout in the province or for business use) as it does have a wash-and-wear engine.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark1 View Post
    m planning to get my first vehicle. yung bagong crosswind sportivo or innova G diesel (pwede rin gas tho mas tipid ang diesel). sa thread mukhang all for innova pero i want it to be compared with the new sportivo. comments?
    sa new sportivo kasi, new gadgets lang ang dinagdag pero yung tagtag, ingay ng makina, usok, di pa rin mawawala yun. mas soft pa rin naka all coils at more seatbelts..

innova na lang..

ang papakasalan mo sa kotse ay ang panloob nya di panlabas. for me mas comfy talaga innova.better aircon vents..

IMHO...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    We were in the same situation about a month ago. We were choosing between a used Crosswind XL/XT, Revo DLX/GL diesel or Innova J diesel as a service vehicle in the office. We ended up with the Crosswind since we were more concerned with utility and function than the aesthetics and looks. We needed a vehicle that can haul the most passenger while at the same time haul a lot of loads. The Revo was our first choice, but our mechanics told us that Isuzu engines are far more superior than the Toyota's when it comes to diesel engines and that the Crosswind's suspension is more suited for hauling loads although ride comfort is sacrificed. Then came a used Innova diesel at the right price. But with the Innova's front facing 3rd row seats and coil spring suspension which means less passenger capacity and less load lugging abilities, we eventually decided that the Crosswind is the best vehicle for our needs.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Innova or Crosswind: Which is better?