New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony
    Give and take everything stated above and beyond, if given the chance again to buy a Mazda 3 or the new Civic, I'd choose the 3 again. What if the new Civic came out before the 3? I wonder if...
    +1

magkano kaya ang presyo kapag meron nang surplus na 2.3 mazda 3 engine? sana mag realease na sila ng mazdaspeed version or kahit 2.3m/t man lang...that will be the day...

i really like the corner handling of the mazda 3...minsan wala na nga akong pa preno preno kapag lumiliko sa kalsada sa makati...acceleration is not a problem sa busy street...everytime i see a wide open space, i just floor the pedal and it just zooms away even in a/t mode...it never fails to make me grin...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    given a secondchance on whether to get the 3 or the civic id pick.... a pickup...

well at least kasya surfboard and bike ku sa mazda 3 since split fold yung rear seats

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok sana kung ganito ang rear ng civic dito:

kaso ang sagwa nung andito sa atin... parang mga mata...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    for me ok lang yung trade-off e, kasi mas maganda yung front ng JDM (ala RSX) as opposed to the USDM version

[QUOTE=mazdamazda]ok sana kung ganito ang rear ng civic dito:

kaso ang sagwa nung andito sa atin... parang mga mata...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Mazda3 paren ako.

the futuristic interior of the Civic is OK, but IMO the 3's traditional dash is styled with a twist, sporty but still functional. the dash of the Civic reminds me of VW Beetle's dash..too far.

i dont like the sloping downward butt too.

the Civic's engine is better though.

i just hope Mazda would bring the 2.0L with VVT (good for 150ps) and 5AT.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    sa akin naman mas ok ang USDM headlight at JDM rearlight

syempre power sa new civic ako
    sproty look syempre Mazda3

overall.... FH

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    and yes its a head turner even for a silver color ( what more kung darker hue)
    like Nighthawk Black Pearl?

I agree with OTEP, the extra long dashboard is annoying specially when it reflects to the windshield. How much more kung naka armorall, hahaha.

Handling, my previous Mazda3 seems to be better. Pero with gas consumption and reputation for build quality in mind, Honda gets my vote. Its no wonder I sold the MZ3 for the FG.

Baka dahil new engine ang nasa 06 Civic kaya nagiba ang pattern ng engine code?

Sporty look sa sedan, Mazda3 vote ko. Pero since available ang coupe sa Civic dito, Civic ang choice ko...hhehe.

Kapag naka-lean back ka mag drive sa 06 Civic, malamang kalahati na lang ng speedometer ang kita mo, kagaya ko.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i wish the civic here would abandon the stem type side mirror for the one fitted in the Civic coupe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basti, yan din ang reklamo ng mga 'enthusiast' dito sa US. Saka yung maliit na window right next to it, sana nilagyan na lang ng takip.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    like Nighthawk Black Pearl?

The Si looks much sportier to me than the Mazda3 with performance to match.

By the way, I was checking out your pics in the gallery. That's a mean Dodge Magnum near your car. It's driver is obviously a dick since he saw a need to take up two parking spots. Is he afraid of someone in an old clunker slamming the door on his Magnum?

Actually looking at more of your pics, many of you guys can't park properly, including you. j/k

One last thing.... Is your Si a M/T or A/T?
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 27th, 2006 at 11:50 AM.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Impromptu faceoff: New Honda Civic vs. Mazda 3