New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Lancer MX...go go go

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    go for the lancer!! yan ang bago kong ride e! very satisfied ako, before, ganyan din situation my choices then was lancer gls, city 1.3 cvt, vios 1.5g or an altis j, sa lahat ng choices ang pinaka nagustuhan ko in terms of overall features and looks is yung lancer, sayang nga at nag-ipon sana pa kami ng konti para sa lancer mx (dvd with lcd screen hu + ipod nano) pero i am very satisfied with lancer i can tell you di ka mapapahiya. (pioneer hu mp3, 6 speakers, cvt matic, very spacious and elegant interior, lower price compared with altis, mz3 and civic!!!)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mx!

city does not even compare, unless you go for the fugly looks.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Lancer MX is sooooo niceee.......

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    mx i like the looks ewan ko kung me freebies pa ,other than what is installed in the car.Got a pioneer home theatre system free.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    lancer mx na. lancer is at different level than city, mx is comparable na sa civic, kung ako ang tatanungin.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you go for looks, lancer mx....

if you go for fuel economy, honda city/jazz cvt....

at this time when fuel prices is going up, you never go wrong with honda city/jazz cvt...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    So the choice should be between lancer mx and civic instead of city to be in same the level. It seems that the budget is not the main concern since the choice is between a compact and a subcompact car.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Best way is to test drive both cars.

One major difference between the two cars is the seating comfort. The Honda Jazz/City seats are simply too uncomfortable for long drives. Its just too little cushioning. The Mitsu Lancer MX has better seats and rides better too.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I almost always go for the car with more metal...MX for me.

Btw, carb pa din ba ang mga GLX models?

At the price they are selling Lancers, good value for money na din. Though medyo makakabili ka na nga ng basic model ng Hyundai Tucson at that range.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
i'm choosing between mitsubishi lancer mx and honda city...which is better??