New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    guys need your opinions...ang factor in buying one of these is fc and reliability...tnx

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Vios na!!! The two might have some more toys than the bare bones Vios but at the end of the day its still a notch higher than the two...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I'm no expert but I hope my opinion matters - VIOS kana. I10 and Celerio ang sikip! Those 2 were my options also until I got crazy and is now opting for a Honda instead. Baka matulad ka saken Nag umpisa ang mga choices ko sa Celerio, then Nissan Sentra, then Mitsu then Honda. One time sumagi pa sa isip ko - mag 2nd hand BMW nalang kaya ako?

Good luck! Vios ang vote ko. Yan si bro Tidus, maka Toyota yan eh. hihi

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    kasya ako sa likod ng vios. hindi ako kasya sa likiod ng i10. surprisingly, kasya ako sa likod ng alto.
    but i drive an innova. naka de-quatro pa. hehaheh.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice*59 View Post
    I'm no expert but I hope my opinion matters - VIOS kana. I10 and Celerio ang sikip! Those 2 were my options also until I got crazy and is now opting for a Honda instead. Baka matulad ka saken Nag umpisa ang mga choices ko sa Celerio, then Nissan Sentra, then Mitsu then Honda. One time sumagi pa sa isip ko - mag 2nd hand BMW nalang kaya ako?

Good luck! Vios ang vote ko. Yan si bro Tidus, maka Toyota yan eh. hihi
    Di naman ako maka Toyota mam, depende yun sa choices nagkataon lang na Toyota mga choices ko in this thread and in your thread. Based on circumstance naman yun eh. Pero sabihin nila RAV4 or Santa Fe of course Santa Fe ako!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Vios na and kung kaya magdagdag get the E.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    D maka-toyota yan si Tidus....maka Hyundai yan. Hehehe.

JK lang pards!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    toyotna vios

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Vios is a bigger and more comfortable car... but you can get an i10 for under 500k. It's at least bigger than the Celerio and the construction feels more solid than the base Vios.

Of course, if your budget range allows you to get the Vios, go ahead and get that.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Vios J is the better car among the three but is bare on features (e.g. power locks, power windows, alarm, etc). But if you can add a little more, the Vios E is a much better choice. it has all the necessary power features though it lacks power side mirrors. the Vios has a roomier cabin and trunk space.

Hyundai i10 GL Standard is also a very good proposition priced at only P478,000. if you get this model instead of the Vios J, you could save over a 100k pesos which you could later on use to buy gas, accessories or just savings for the rainy day. plus with Hyundai's 5-year warranty, you will have peace of mind if the inevitable happens within the warranty period.

Suzuki Celerio is a cute car with a catchy design. it's somewhat like the Alto but on steroids. this car is still value for money but i would prefer the Hyundai i10 GL Standard.

there you go! good luck on your purchase.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
i10 1.2mt vs celerio mt vs vios j mt