[SIZE=5]Which is better ride with this following category:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5] [/SIZE][SIZE=4]1. sulit na price for the unit[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 2. porma[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 3. fuel effieciency[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 4. performance[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 5. maintenance cost[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 6. durability[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]plano ko kasing bumili ng bagong sasakyan that can accomodate 7 people plus baggage. kindly help me. [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi and welcome to Tsikot!

Of the 3 cars you gave, the Sportivo hits most of your stated criteria. It's fuel efficient as Isuzus can get, looks far better (and sportier) than the lame looking Adventure and the boxy Everest. Durability, well, does Isuzu trucks ring a bell?

Test drive the Everest too, its got the biggest payload among the 3 here. Although there has been mention of its so-so fuel economy, I think it still deserves a second look to satisfy your people carrier needs.

You may also wanna check out the Car Comparison section.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ok naman yung topline Sportivo. dame features lalo na yung 2007 model

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung 2007 model ng Crosswind may turbo na yung manual dati kasi yung AT lang ang meron. Hindi na matagtag yun nga lang maugong pa rin.

Vote ko SPORTIVO.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    pero output 85ps din. yun NA dati 81ps.

enjoy the 4 extra ps. hehe ;)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    OT: Hindi ba matagtag Sportivo? Super tagtag kasi ng suspension ng crosswing XUVi namin eh.

Kung hindi matagtag Sportivo. Yun na pipiliin ko. pero kung matagtag pa rin everest na lang.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung model 2007 ng Crosswind XUV/XUVi/Sportivo na lessen na yung tagtag hindi na katulad ng dati. Siguro dinagdagan ng 50kls na pampabigat hehehe.

Hindi ko pa rin ipagpapalit XTRM ko sa Crosswind hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Trottle View Post
    [SIZE=5]Which is better ride with this following category:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5] [/SIZE][SIZE=4]1. sulit na price for the unit[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 2. porma[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 3. fuel effieciency[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 4. performance[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 5. maintenance cost[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] 6. durability[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]plano ko kasing bumili ng bagong sasakyan that can accomodate 7 people plus baggage. kindly help me. [/SIZE]

1. Depends on the unit. You get the most vehicle for the price with the Everest.
    2. Sportivo.
    3. Sportivo. The Everest is very heavy and notoriously guzzly.
    4. Uhmmmm.... the Crosswind is the slowest vehicle on the face of the planet. I'm not sure about the diesel Adventure, but the Everest is a lot better. In terms of handling, I'd say Everest, despite the off-road wheels and extra height. The narrow wheelbase and crude suspension on the AUVs equate to very poor handling... thus... EVEREST.
    5. Isuzu casa maintenance is pretty expensive, and service is poor. Ford casa prices are sort of okay, and service is top notch. Mitsubishi service? I guess it depends on which casa, but most current owners hate it. Outside the casa, the Isuzu might be the easiest to maintain, but the cheapest parts would be for the Adventure's diesel engine.
    6. Isuzu engine, hands down, the sturdiest diesel on Earth. But that's about it for the Crosswind, as it has various problems with other parts. The Adventure has less problems, I think.

Still, the only things we've replaced on our near 100,000 kilometer XUV (2004 lang... grabe ang bugbog nito sa usage!) are the clutch and exhaust. Still original battery, aircon, alternator and tires. The shifter is floppy already and the gates are worn out from overuse (100,000 kilometers in traffic will do that), and the stupid VCD monitor (still works, but we never use it... bad picture quality) is falling out of the headrest... but everything still works. This car is unkillable.

----

Tagtag issue. Have they revised the Sportivo suspension from 2005? They keep promising us better suspensions. Our 2004 XUVi was supposed to be better than the previous one, but it's just as bad. A friend's 2005 Sportivo-body XT still rides like crap, even with the "flex-ride".

Don't believe the marketing hype about "better ride" in the new Sportivo until you ride a non-test unit, as I've heard (at the Isuzu dealership) that they sometimes take out a spring or two to make testers ride better... sneaky sneaky...

-----

Seven people plus baggage? The rear end of the Adventure is pretty tight. The forward facing third row of the Crosswind has okay headroom and elbow room, but legroom sucks. I prefer the side facing benches in the third row, as you can fit three to four people in an emergency and they fold up flat to the sides (useful when loading cargo), but these are hard to ride in long distance, and you can't sleep on them. The Everest third row is just okay, and I think it's better in terms of passenger comfort than the other two.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thanks to all of you guys,regards to niky who give alot info to think on (at kay Memphis Raines that give me a warm welcome to the samahan sa tsikot). magagaling tlaga ang mga members ng tsikot who can give an instant info and good answers to a question.Even if you are a guest you can still sneak on to the powerful forum of tsikot. And now member na ako i will also give and seek a better info to different forums....
    Pag nka bili na ako ng bagong ssakyan i will post some technicalities and specs ng na bili ko....
    Additional help pa sna dyan sa mga pro-members ng tsikot..pleeaasee.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sir ang mabibigay ko lang na info is yung sa sportivo. my father kasi owns one, it's a 2006 sportivo MT, odo is 3k, ang fuel consumption nya is 10 km/l city and 13-14 km/l on hiway. sa ride ok naman sya para sa akin, kasi medyo nasanay ako sa lowered na tsikot! medyo mabagal ang 1st and 2nd gear, but sa 3rd ok na! about the luggage, medyo maliit yung space nya sa likod, kailangan talaga ng roof rack or box! BTW, the main reason why we decided to bought the sportivo is to the fuel economy and high ground clearance, medyo bahain kasi ang lugar dito sa area namin! but for me I rate the sportivo over-all 7.5 out of 10! good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Which is better: Everest 4x2, Sportivo, Adventure?