New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I actually prefer the Tucson's looks over the ASX's. Plus of course, the Tucson has diesel.

I've brought up the possibility of bringing in the diesel Outlander to MMPC before; they replied that the sticker price would be too prohibitive since the engine is made by Peugeot.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    tayo lang naman mga nasa forums ang well-informed about the greatness of the Hyundai CRDi pero out there, you'll see more Montero Sports and Fortuner. why? mga damatans (daddy natin, executives, managers etc) naman talaga ang may pambili to buy those expensive cars, and these people never really consult the internet before buying.
    From a technical standpoint, the MS and the Fort have the overall edge against the likes of the Tucson and Santa Fe for two reasons: ladder frame truck chassis and solid rear axle, both cost-effective in the long run in terms of maintenance. I've always been bothered by the fact that independent rear suspension systems tend to exhibit negative camber under normal use, that's why I've NEVER been impressed by them. Ride comfort in solid rear axle SUVs can be adjusted by several factors (such as tire type, air pressure and cargo), but the only way to avoid negative camber with a independent suspension setup is to NOT use the car in the first place.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 9th, 2010 at 11:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aeye View Post
    The SatNav can be used in provinces like Cebu. Just don't expect it to know everything especially in remote areas in the Phils. Underpowered? I think 148hp is just right for its size and weight. Cloth seats? I don't mind since its not cheap to look and feel. Space? Yes it's small but it can fit 4-5 average adults (including the driver) comfortably, IMHO.

JDM YO!

Ganda ng set-up mo doc. He he he. Advise ko lang, yung doctor na plate sa windshield alisin nalang

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    JDM YO!

Ganda ng set-up mo doc. He he he. Advise ko lang, yung doctor na plate sa windshield alisin nalang
    Thnx. Others have told me that too. Maybe I will. Wala lang kaseng malagay sa car ko as of the moment.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Thnx. Others have told me that too. Maybe I will. Wala lang kaseng malagay sa car ko as of the moment.
    OT: Patingin naman ng whole body, yung medyo malayo. Makisig yung mags. Nagpa leather seats ka na?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    OT: Patingin naman ng whole body, yung medyo malayo. Makisig yung mags. Nagpa leather seats ka na?
    Nope. Actually I currently have no plans in getting leather or leatherette seats. Satisfied naman ako sa current seats ko.

These are the only whole body shots I have of my ride.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Parang Lancer EX hatch talaga Kanina may nakita akong ASX na midnight blue yung color. Hayop na appreciate ko talaga

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Parang Lancer EX hatch talaga Kanina may nakita akong ASX na midnight blue yung color. Hayop na appreciate ko talaga
    Baka naman kingfisher blue? Parang walang dark blue kase.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Baka naman kingfisher blue? Parang walang dark blue kase.
    Dark blue talaga siya, hindi yung pinost ni AG4. Ganda talaga..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ASX...ang ganda!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The ASX actually looks so much better than the Sportback Lancer, it's been a while since I last saw the Sportback.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
hyundai tucson vs mitsubishi ASX