New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    HARI can do more than that. Ang problema kasi gipit sa units ngayon ang HARI.

Sabi nila dati by August 2010 normal na ang supply ng units ng Tucson. Pero hindi pala.

Like the GLS Theta II 2WD variants. 4 months nang walang dumadating kahit isa.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Mitsu is dreaming if they believe they can sell the ASX like the Montero Sport. the main reason why the Montero sells is bec. it's a diesel and it's just like well-loved Pajero that so many people wanted in the previous years but cant have.

the ASX is gasoline. so in my opinion, it can still be a gas guzzler. balewala naman ang super efficient engine as Mitsu claims it to be. Honda's crv engines are rated as one of the best in fuel efficiency out there, pero palpak pa din dito. why? bec. we have stop and go traffic here due to the presence of PUVs. something that the Japanese engineers didn't think of when they tested their world class cars in 1st world highways.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    this is a no brainer. . .tucson, of course

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    When will they ever learn that the secret ingredient for smashing success in the Philippine car market is a DIESEL engine? After the mistakes committed by ALL Japanese carmakers in the CUV market, and the success of the Tucson and Santa Fe, Mitsubishi should have learned by now.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mahal kasi ang CRDI engine.. hindi naman pwede kabitan ng lumang 4d56 engine yan ASX eh.. kasi new model na nga tapos naka pang L300 na 4d56... ang montero naka diesel pero hindi high tech ang features sa loob basic SUV lang din.. baka itong ASX eh may high tech features.. pag nilagyan mo pa ng CRDI engine mas lalong expensive

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I guess we should wait until gas companies introduce "clean diesel" here. I rather have the gas version right now than a diesel engine with lots of problem. D4D issues anyone?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hmmmm matagal na namang may CRDi ang Hyundai diba. Since 2002. Halos walang case na pumalya.

At yung mga new CRDi engines ng Hyundai ay tuned to be EURO 2 (PH Versions) Compliant only para hindi magloko dito sa Pilipinas.

At Bosch yung CRDi System ng Hyundai. Ang gamit ng Toyota ay Denso. Pareho nung defective CRDi system ng Isuzu Trooper 4JX1.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Does Mitsubishi use Denso systems as well? It was only from the 4JX1 of the Trooper and the 2KD-FTV of Toyota's IMV that I've heard of these problems. Denso is a big company, I'm sure they will be improving their systems once they hear of a defect, right?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    they may have the same brand pero different design and specs for the engine.. iba pa din ang BOSCH kasi german technology yan.. buti pa nga yung Chinese car ang Greatwall yung diesel pick up nila BOSCH CRDi ang gamit

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sa Greatwall ba CRDi na? 90+hp palang eh, acc. to the Chinese website, that is the direct injection palang and the CRDi version makes 110+ (or was it 120+?)hp. Para di OT, Hyundai Tucson, for the bigger space, better engine be it gas (class leading among NA gas 2.0's at 166ps) or diesel (still class leading among diesel 2.0's and even among NA gas 2.0's at 177ps!). The Outlander is the direct competitor for the Tucson, not the ASX.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
hyundai tucson vs mitsubishi ASX