New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    what vehicle would you prefer considering the following factors in particular order

1. price - 1.158M vs 1.109M
    Ford gives discount Hyundai none as of the moment.
    2. fuel consumption
    3. looks (exterior/interior)
    4. features
    5. overall performance/riding comfort/maintenance

Tingin ko dehado ang Escape on all points, except price and availability. Siguro better interior materials lang ang Escape. Parang mga 60k ang discounts ng Escape?

Escape FC would be the usual 6-8kpl city driving. Not that bad rin naman, but the Tucson Theta II engine can do 10kpl raw eh. At least that's what I've read here in Tsikot...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Issue din nga pala yang availablity na yan. Actually I already reserved for a Tucson pero 6 months na wala pa din. Kaya I am considering the Ford Escape right now.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Tucson for me kaso hindi available. How about Montero Sport?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boldventure View Post
    Tucson for me kaso hindi available. How about Montero Sport?
    Nakakaiyak nga yun mga tucson e. Daming prospective buyers na nagswiswitch to other brands due to lack of supply. I've heard worldwide talaga ang demand and kapos sila sa lahat.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I can imagine that.

Montero Sport would be nice pero hindi na abot ng budget eh. I would have to stretch the budget again. hehe

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Since July ako naghintay ng Tucson then I switched to montero a few weeks ago.
    Yun Montero GLX M/T, nasa 1.28M - 20K discount. A 100K difference in bank or in-house financing is not that significant unless i-cash mo.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ford Escape - no issues sa availability. wala akong alam na issues on the unit itself, unlike sa Theta II variants ng iX, there are some. FC, okay lang naman ... only what you should expect on the Escape. looks are not that fresh though, but bearable. I don't know if the honeycomb grille is available for all the variants of the said unit, but it looks okay.

your choice. you can also look at the fortuner, it looks good. especially in white.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    white Escape kunin mo para elegante tignan

the Escape is the better utility vehicle kasi mas malaki space nyan if you will have occassional transport of package. last week, napagkasya ko ang ang 18 cpus ng computer sa crv ko kasi yun L300FB ko eh hectic ang schedule sa dami ng deliveries.

that's additional income on my part considering the time constrait, eh sa tucson mahirap yan masikip ang loob bec. of all those fluid designs

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pati pala loob ng Tucson eh fluidic design, manong Jimny?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hyundai Tucson GLS vs Ford Escape XLT