New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Both Kia Sorento CRDi and Hyundai Tucson looks great. Pero What Will I choose? If I have more budget I'll get both. But seriously guys ano ba mas maganda? :confused:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    parang mas ok yung Sorento kasi mas malaki eh. same ba sila ng price?

baka magustuhan mo rin Santa Fe CRDI, 1.53++

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I test drove the Tucson CRDI AWD and I was so impressed with it that I almost bought it. It has no shift shock and the diesel engine is very smooth and quiet, almost devoid of the usual noise, clatter and vibrations associated with diesels.

Havent driven the Sorento yet, but I got the chance to inspect one in a car show once. I didnt like the rear seats bec. it felt like a cheap couch. When one would sit on it, it would sink so deep that you'll notice that your chin could hit your shins soon enough.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo malaki price gap nila. Sorento for me if I had to choose.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Considering all the factors... like value for money, resale value, gas consumption, features, what would you choose? The sorento has a stronger engine and is bulkier of the two and from what I read so far, is more reliable but the Tucson on the other hand has a better gas mileage(I assume since it has a smaller engine, please feel free if you anyone can verify this) and a better ride. What would you get between the two... alin kaya ang mas sulit?

Also, can anybody tell what is the gas mileage of both the CRDI Sorento and Tucson.

Maraming salamat!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Tucson is okay because it's small and easy to fit in places. if you want something a little bit bigger, go for Santa Fe.

the Sorento i think is biggest of them all, i haven't ridden nor driven one yet though.

bottomline is, CRDi engines of these three are all superb for the power and consumption :-)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Sorento is a mid-size at compact prices. It was made to compete with the Jeep Liberty, Nissan Pathfinder, etc.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sorento crdi 4x4 for me! some people say this model was the successor of fieldmaster pajero.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hmmm... actually, I like both, but majority lang ang sorento saken,..:D

Hyundai tucson crdi or kia sorento 2.5 crdi