New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    this morning i got the surprise of my life. mayroon na possibility na magkaron ako ng 3rd gen CRV pero ang kapalit lang is I have to let go of my 2006 Hyundai STa. FE. may interested buyer ang SF ko, grabe ang taas ng resale value and demand ng STa Fe, ang galing talaga ng Hyundai.

why I like the CRV?

it's smaller and more manuverable than STa Fe.
    it's gasoline sa wakas makaalis na ako sa CRDi possible expensive repairs as my Sta fe gets older and older.
    my gen1 will now have a brother. isang CASA na lang pupuntahan ko at isang club na lang sa internet ang mag-frequent ako.

mixed emotions but a greater part of me wants to take the opportunity. is this a wise decision?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    this morning i got the surprise of my life. mayroon na possibility na magkaron ako ng 3rd gen CRV pero ang kapalit lang is I have to let go of my 2006 Hyundai STa. FE. may interested buyer ang SF ko, grabe ang taas ng resale value and demand ng STa Fe, ang galing talaga ng Hyundai.

why I like the CRV?

it's smaller and more manuverable than STa Fe.
    it's gasoline sa wakas makaalis na ako sa CRDi possible expensive repairs as my Sta fe gets older and older.
    my gen1 will now have a brother. isang CASA na lang pupuntahan ko at isang club na lang sa internet ang mag-frequent ako.

mixed emotions but a greater part of me wants to take the opportunity. is this a wise decision?
    Mukhang nasagot mo na yung katanungan mo... You're more incline of getting the CRV.. If you're referring to a brand new CRV then IMHO, go for it since a brand new CRV is better than an old Santa Fe and as you mentioned ok lang sa iyo mag GAS vs Diesel.

I am just wondering may problem ka na ba sa engine ng sta. fe??? So far wala pa akong nababasa sa forum na nag ka problema sa engine ng SF..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If you know OB, he thinks CRDi are expensive to maintain. I once told him that he is following the service manuals by the book of 5000km/3 months whichever comes first. Every 3 months nag PMS sya maskin wala pang 5000km. Mahal talaga yun!

Pero I guess ok naman na trade yan, shouldn't be too big a difference!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yup, boto ako diyan.

Sell your Sta. Fe tapos

Bumili ka ng kariton ...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Yup, boto ako diyan.

Sell your Sta. Fe tapos

Bumili ka ng kariton ...
    Bakit kariton??? Is there something wrong with the thread???

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Bakit kariton??? Is there something wrong with the thread???
    Si OB kasi si jimny..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Chance to get a CRV? Is that due to a car plan from the company? Besides the brand prestige, I don't see any point where the CRV is better than the SF. Sure, its competent, safe and reliable and all, but its getting old now... and the design still looks ugly to me. Its nowhere as fast as an SF, nor is it as thrifty as an SF. If I were you, I'd get the new SF or a Sorento. If you are tired of the maintenance of diesel engines, there are gasoline models of the SF and Sorento as well. If it were strictly Jap CUVs only, I'd get a Forester FXT or a Suzuki Grand Vitara But then again, that's just me...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Si OB kasi si jimny..
    Hindi ko pa rin ma get bakit kariton..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wala inaasar lang nila si OB...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Wala inaasar lang nila si OB...