New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Ano po difference between 4x2 and 4x4 santafe? Anlaki kasi price difference nila na 500k. Sulit ba to go the 4x4 variant?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    get the 4x2 and use savings for fuel

if you want porma get 4x4, reminds me of the joke 4x4=16 :thumbup:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No hindi sulit, softroader lang ang santa fe not a real 4x4. Unless sa farm ka nakatira.

If you really need a 4x4 then use the 500k difference in buying a 2nd hand real 4x4 vehicle - hilux, ranger, navarra, or add some more for a lc80.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    What i mean is that ano meron sa 4x4 na wala sa 4x2 variant?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Simple lang. Kung marami ka talaga pera kunin mo yun 4WD. Para konti lang kayo. Kahit papano may kalalagyan naman yung pera mo kasi marami rami naman features eh

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    The usual difference between between a 4WD variant and 4x2 across all car models is about 200-300k. Isa sa nagpamahal is the panoramic sunroof dahil full glass ang ceiling, this will set aside around 100-150k more.

Sulit ba siya? Subjective yan, depende sa hinahanap mo sa isang kotse. For me, having had the 4WD version for about a year now, sulit naman for me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. My friend has a crv 4x4. When we visited a friend in Zambales, it entailed some sand driving. The Isuzu crosswind got stuck 10 meters from pavement. The crv kept going.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. My friend has a crv 4x4. When we visited a friend in Zambales, it entailed some sand driving. The Isuzu crosswind got stuck 10 meters from pavement. The crv kept going.
    i agree with this. if you like/want the extra features of the 4x4 and can actually afford it then buy the 4x4.