New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Fortuner's interior is nothing spectacular, but it is still way better than the Tucson's ugly plastican world, Santa Fe's overkill lightings, or even the Alterra drab looks. Overall, if I had to do it all over again, I would still get a Fortuner, anytime.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower
    *Dinan: are you really going to find the 4x4 useful like in a farm or somethng? If not, try checking out the CRDi 4x2 or wait for the 4x4 CRDi.

medyo malakas sa gas yung V6 nila eh, 9km/L ata.

thanks horsepower.

actually thats why i'm okay with the 4x2 since i wont be using it for off road. i just compared it to the 4x4 fortuner because of price. But as you said for 9km/l sa V6 not bad na yun eh the forts 7-8 km lang and in any variant pa yun. dsl or gas. Just wanted to know the crdi. I just sold my 2001 starex and i was getting 5-7km/l and my new starex crdi gets about 7 too. Though this car is heavy, that why i was trying to find out the consumption on the 2.2.

as for the others, i think the korean cars are pretty good na. Imagine i bought my millenium starex in 2001 for 890k and sold it two weeks ago for 510k.. NOT bad for a car used for 5 years. so resale value am not that worried. basta timing lang...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    all i can say matagtag FOTUNER!!!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    all i can say matagtag FORTUNER!!!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sta. Fe dumadami na owners sa Ortigas area.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i'd say that you'll get better value with sta. fe..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    Sta. Fe dumadami na owners sa Ortigas area.
    wow you've been seeing it around ortigas area. i've just seen 1 or two lately. okay ha but wala pa stocks yung mga dealership again. feels like toyota na ata rin...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Test drive both units first. Hindi barya barya ang pinaguusapan when it comes to their prices.

I've driven the Fortuner. I find it tolerable. Yes it rides like a truck even at correct tire pressures.

Madami na din akong nakitang Santa Fe's dito sa Q.C. Since I have an off-roader already, the Santa Fe is for me if I had to choose between the two.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sta. fe for me... i like the way it looks... common na rin kasi ang fortuner... pero na hihirapan ako dito sa cebu kumuha ng twentys na 5 holes 114 pcd...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any pics of the sta fe?

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Hyundai Santa Fe or Toyota Fortuner