New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thanks for the feedback, highly appreciated.

Since majority of you guys voted for the matrix, il take your advice, sayang nga lang matrix does'nt have safety features like airbags and ABS. to top it no A/T. having both daw will make the price higher by estimate of 100+ which might loose daw its price competitiveness according to hyundai salesagent. Hyundai and kia are big threat to japs and american cars now. Test drove the Santa fe yesterday. very comfortable and excellent response both on steering and acceleration. drives like an expedition with a cheaper price and i suppose more fuel efficient. To bad its far out my budget,kaya Matrix nalang. Thanks again for the feedbk.

nga pala maganda sa matrix, there are many compartments:
    under the floor in the rear and under the rear seats....ewan ko kung nandun parin ung compartment under the front passenger..

may rear in-back-seat fold-away table pa! yang mga additional features na yan handy lalo na may kidz ka na...all you need is a tv/dvd, then ok na!

vios is just your typical car deep inside...but matrix is not a car, par se, its an mpv... and kung di din inalis, i like the walk through lay-out inside!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    landslide ah hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sir pogisofi, i suggest you test drive both vehicle and trust your instincts.

after all, its your money that you'll gonna be putting in it. dont just rely on us.

feel which one you like better sir. goodluck.

eto crdi brochure...wala ko pala nung vios 1.5g

yan ang mga wala sa vios na for me, much more useful...in the end hope you'll get what really comforts to you...

ot: ganda pala headunit ng accent: sony explode na mp3! so baka sony brand na din radio ng matrix...iba nga pala takbo kambio ng manual ng hyundai:

sa top: r-1-3-5 sa bottom 2-4...so ung r papunta sa left..i think you have to push more..., then same as japanese layout ng manual....maganda lang nito, magkatabi ang r at 1....
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; June 18th, 2006 at 06:48 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hands down, the matrix is more spacious than the vios. Performance wise, they are both great. Hyundai's CRDi performs like a gasoline powered engine. AFAICR, the newer Matrix models dont have airbags and abs anymore.

dem cost cutting....when will our local market make these standard in ALL models... goverment should lower taxes, cut taxes....and imposing big tariffis on used vehicles is a big no....so kung lower taxes, lower prices, much more fluid ang market, masmadaming revenue magegenerate ng goverment...than imposing big taxes....so in short, goverment has the power to lower the prices of the new cars...

e kung competitive ang price ng new-local, saan ka pa?at di lang sa cars, para sa lahat...

sorry, OT...

sir pogisofi pabalita kung anu napili mo,ha....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The shift pattern will be familiar to drivers of European cars.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

sir otep, so yung ganung pattern ay gamit mostly sa europe? so mas european taste na pala ang hyundai?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same pattern as the Matrix. Yung reverse nasa leftmost, then pull up shifter (or shift collar), then shove shifter forward. Andun ang reverse.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hyundai Matrix 1.5 Crdi VS Toyota Vios 1.5