New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Please Help which is more practical and fuel efficient among the two and most probably cheaper to maintain? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    matrix mas fuel efficient mas loaded!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    matrix for me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Matrix...

it is very spacious compared to the Vios. with a crdi engine, it should be more frugal.

interior material and build quality is almost at par with each other. exterior aesthetics is a matter of preference... the vios looks like a traditional sedan while the matrix is more function oriented.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Vios should be cheaper to maintain in the long run. Turbo + high pressure injectors on the Matrix will require more meticulous maintenance than the gas engine of the Vios.

But the Matrix is much bigger inside, costs less to fuel up, and is more flexible. Both the Matrix and Vios have so-so interiors (crappy, actually, depending on what you're used to), but the Matrix feels more open because of its size and the panoramic view from inside.

IMHO, the Matrix is better value for money if we're talking 1.5 vs. 1.5.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    matrix looks like a euro-russian car.

go for the matrix.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    mismatch... matrix sure winner

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogisofi
    Please Help which is more practical and fuel efficient among the two and most probably cheaper to maintain? Thanks
    Hope you got already, but for me its safety that matters most, i'll get Vios.
    also try to get the comparison of vios and matrix at www.motioncars.com.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    matrix.

with power only a hair less than the Vios while using diesel fuel, it should be fast and economical too. bigger and more substantial in looks and in paper.

di sila comparable...iba ang use ng bawat isa..but i'll go matrix din kung gusto mo bang for buck...

ang advantage lang ng 1.5g vios is its a toyota, it has digital guages, it has complete safety and an a/t..manual lang ang matrix crdi.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Hyundai Matrix 1.5 Crdi VS Toyota Vios 1.5