New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lushh View Post
    Thanks for the info. I have read in some other threads about "kalampag" and "aircon" issues.. How true are these?
    True for 2007. Not sure for 2008 but be sure to check first. Under warranty but could take some time for d parts.

2005-06 no prob.

If ur interested with Getz, check this:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/classifieds/...t/39819/cat/28

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I own a 1.1 getz. Sa issue ng kalampag wala naman siyang kalampag and I got the car Last December. Sa aircon medyo mahina talaga ang pag sa 1 nakalagay mas lalo na pag hapon pero pag gabi tama lang. Sulit talaga ang Getz and I'm very satisfied. FC is very good I travel 100 km a day and mixed city and hi way yun. Kasya ang 300 php balikan. I'm not a fan of computing my FC but I guess that price is reasonable for me. If you are buying this car I you would be crazy if you are buying it for speed. I agree with Niky, mahaba talaga ang 1st and 2nd gear ng getz but once nakakuha na ng momentum e medyo mabilis din naman. Hope you this info helps.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    1.1 Getz is fairly reliable. Yan ang gamit ng maraming med reps in this part of the country.

But if I'm of a risk taker...will probably try Chana Benni just for the feature packed offering.

If not, I also consider the Kia Picanto. But personally, gusto ko yon Getz kaysa Picanto.

Visit their respective dealerships and view them first hand. One of them may just feel right.

But for that kind of money I'll widened my option to include a pre-owned Honda Jazz. Heck, I would even still consider an Esi Hatch as long as it is in pristine and excellent condition.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hi po.. may a/t po ba ang getz?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Meron the 1.4L midrange is A/T...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ah ok po.. crdi po ba yung 1.4 or gas engine? tnx

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its gas. The only CRDi is the 1.5L top line model. IMO the best buy is still the low end 1.1L the CRDi has a nice engine but very overpriced.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ah ok po. tnx sir tidus..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    if you can stretch some more on your budget, getting the CRDi wouldn't be a bad choice, it has ample power to pull your car and accelerate uphill without sweat. with torque rating of around 25 kg-m (almost similar to toyota's 2.5li D4D), what more could you ask?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi guys! All of your inputs were very helpful.. I’ve been to the 2nd Philippine International Motor Show last Friday to take a look at the new Hyundai i10, and now I’m torn between Getz 1.1 and i10. I also consider the fact that Getz 1.1 will soon be phased out. What can you advise? Thanks so much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hyundai Getz Pros and Cons