Sep 2012
    mga sir,

between eon and spark, ano mas ok kaya regarding:

1) parts
    2) resale value

TIA

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    May issues ba sa engine ang spark? Kung wala yun nalang..btw mas mura sa spark ang aveo, yung previous model before yung sonic...cash price is 590k plus all in includng insurance and LTO..bnew to naguubos nalang ata ng stock kasi may sonic na.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Experience ng officemate ko Sir. Problema sa parts ang Spark. Nabangga siya this year lang and drive shaft had to be replaced. She had to wait for more than 3 months to have the parts delivered here sa PH.

Worst is part of it was Chevy was not even accommodating to her. No service vehicle, discounts, etc. What they gave to her was 1 month free of preventive maintenance. Imagine that she was paying close to 4 months of monthly amortization for a car na she wasn't even using.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I wouldn't get the Aveo. Fuel economy is terrible. Especially with the automatic.

Even on eco-sites, drivers who hypermile it still get crappy economy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokee View Post
    Experience ng officemate ko Sir. Problema sa parts ang Spark. Nabangga siya this year lang and drive shaft had to be replaced. She had to wait for more than 3 months to have the parts delivered here sa PH.

Worst is part of it was Chevy was not even accommodating to her. No service vehicle, discounts, etc. What they gave to her was 1 month free of preventive maintenance. Imagine that she was paying close to 4 months of monthly amortization for a car na she wasn't even using.
    hindi naman nagkakalayo after-sales ng chevy and hyundai e. pwera na lang gray market

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Yellow EON, or pink Celerio, thats what I would get for my wife, hehe. I think pare-pareho naman silang matipid, nagkakatalo na lang yan sa discount na bibigay ng SA at features ng kotse. For one I think may ABS at airbag ang celerio.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Yellow EON, or pink Celerio, thats what I would get for my wife, hehe. I think pare-pareho naman silang matipid, nagkakatalo na lang yan sa discount na bibigay ng SA at features ng kotse. For one I think may ABS at airbag ang celerio.
    yellow mirage. hahaha. mas sulit yun.

but for theese 2, pink celerio

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokee View Post

Not being biased with alto, but fuel economy wise - this has been the gauge for all the new entry models.. even sa website ng Eon, you can see them compare to Alto (the trendsetter).
    Spare parts - i guess the comment above says it all..
    Looks - I'll give it to Eon however, old school look is still cool... If I were to choose between an 80s model na solid ang kaha vs this new futuristic look cars, I'd go old school... banggain ka man ng mga bagong kotse, kaha mo gasgas lang, sa kanila yuping yupi at total wreck na...
    Handling - I think there not much of a difference since pareho lang naman size ng makina..

Either way, whatever you choose still its a good choice if it satisties your needs.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    yellow mirage. hahaha. mas sulit yun.
    nasubukan mo na bang mirage?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
hyundai EON vs suzuki ALTO vs chevy SPARK