1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    most economically fuel consumption?
    Durability?
    power?
    Parts?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    EON or SPARK? pinagpipilian namin ni misis...gusto talaga namin yun matipid for daily use? comfy at maporma din...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    fuel efficient = eon
    porma = spark for me
    power = spark (1.0 68hp) eon has 0.8 with 56hp

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Overall practicality the Eon STD works just fine, has ample space to fit 4-medium -> slim-built people inside comfortably. The front seats hug you just well enough. However, if you prefer to obtain the toys that the Spark offers.. and the more "road-presence" it gives then yun na.

The Alto on the other hand doesn't disappoint as well. Proven reliabilty and efficiency. So I'd consider this as the 2nd one, next to the spark.

Pero ayun nga, iba pa rin Spark sa dalawa... parang mas may "sinabi" ka when you're in one.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    eon vs alto is the real comparison. for me eon na. maganda naman. sobrang simple ng alto e. but if budget allows spark, go for it. also, if you want automatic, there is none offer for eon and alto.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung A/T ang gusto ni misis, Celerio nalang.

Pero sa current choices niyo, Eon nalang.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Once you start considering the Spark, you should include the Celerio, i10 and Picanto into the mix too. I think these 3 are better than the Spark just because the Spark looks awful to me.

The Eon and Alto K10 are a class lower (by price) and between the two, the Eon feels like a more expensive car - thanks a lot to its more modern design inside and out.

Kung only car niyo 'to though, I suggest get a Celerio/Picanto instead, or if budget permits, a Kia Rio 1.2 LX.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    pwede rin picanto. or wait for mirage para bagong bago. katapat nya picanto, rio, celerio

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    fuel consumption - eon/alto
    Durability - alto (since proven in decades na)
    power - spark (because of the bigger displacement compared with 800cc alto (not K10) and eon)
    Parts - alto for now (the other cars are still new in the market but just wait 1-2 years)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ya, between the Eon and the K10 Alto, mas maganda pa rin yung Eon kahit standard lang.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
hyundai EON vs suzuki ALTO vs chevy SPARK