New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ano sa tingin nyo mga guros kung sino mas ok sa 2 tsikot.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    depends on ur priority.

if you're after space then elantra. if you're going to be driving it mostly by yourself or with one or two passengers the City would be fine.

If you after good Fuel Economy, the City tops the elantra.

If you want a more luxurious feel in the cockpit, the City wins it.

The Elantra 1.6 a/t is basically a base model so it doesn't have all the goodies and luxury inside compared to the top of the line City.

It all boils down on which priorities are more important to you.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Cabin & cargo trunk space = Elantra
    FC = City & Elantra about the same (depending on how heavy is your right foot).
    Cockpit = City if you are not to audio/sound system mods other wise elantra if you want to change the head unit.
    Looks = depende na lang sa tumitingin (for me my 1.8L elantra looks better inside & out against our city park side by side), it's up to you.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The only "luxury" a City has that you don't get on the base Elantra is a built-in head-unit... which is actually irrelevant in terms of sound quality... speakers are the deciding factor.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I disagree headunit does affect sound quality. Pero if you want a oem look headunit just wait nalang I've seen some in china per0 wait nalang tayo for someone to import it.

I prefer the more discrete looks of the City.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mas gusto ko Elantra. Iba talaga ang dating. Kung malayo akala mo midsize sedan eh. Kung kinuha mo puti tapus pinalitan mo ang gulong ng 16" or 17" rims, napaka-upscale na. Mas lalo kung nagpagawa ka ng HID retrofit with DRLs... Yung City din kasi napakadami na sa daan at medyo matagal na rin kaya nakakasawa na. Kung audio system pinag-uusapan, I actually prefer the Elantra's aftermarket unit. Yung sa City parang ang hirap gamitin. Lahat ng functions nagkasama-sama. Kumplikado yan kapag di ka sanay lalo na kapag nagmamaneho ka. And then parang mahirap if you plan to upgrade to an updated head unit say... ten years later.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    bakit po mga sir ano po problema sa h.u ng city?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The 1.6 Elantra trumps the City in almost all aspects: trimmings, fc, performance, what have you.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    The 1.6 Elantra trumps the City in almost all aspects: trimmings, fc, performance, what have you.
    but not on resale value.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
hyundai elantra 1.6 a/t or honda city 1.5