New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Never knew about it, sorry about that. But still, the 1.3E really does lack power. It may have a rather good top speed for a 1.3L but it'll take you forever to get there. Not to mention that it costs 720k...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    wow you guys are really helpfull! my bank is currently processing my docs for both vehicles, sila nag cacanvass para sakin. they are having problems on the availability of the accent model. any ideas kung san mas mabilis makakuha ng unit? i have this feeling na im good this week and i want to have the unit as soon as a PO can be made. im keeping my fingers crossed

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    go for the accent...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mrouter View Post
    wow you guys are really helpfull! my bank is currently processing my docs for both vehicles, sila nag cacanvass para sakin. they are having problems on the availability of the accent model. any ideas kung san mas mabilis makakuha ng unit? i have this feeling na im good this week and i want to have the unit as soon as a PO can be made. im keeping my fingers crossed
    Accent 1.4AT is a good choice/buy. It's like Accent is in different level compared to Vios 1.3 inside out.
    PM Starex Gold or Drift Rich maybe they can help you.
    Last edited by weisshorn; March 1st, 2011 at 08:43 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Dashboard p lang talo at wala n panama ang Vios. Ill go for accent, pero kung isasali mo Fiesta 766k A/T 6gear automatic, ill go fiesta..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    i cant believe that you are even seriously considering the vios against the accent
    it would have been better if it is the city against the accent

wala kapana panalo vios sa accent overwhelming ang sagot

it is a unanimous decision!

sana you get the bronze and dont forget to post the pics. thnx

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    makisali na rin, anybody knows the fuel consumptio of accent at ?thanks

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And even looking at the next generation VITZ/YARIS (which the next Vios or Belta or Yaris Sedan would likely be based) mas maganda parin itong ACCENT na ito hahahaha

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by incus View Post
    makisali na rin, anybody knows the fuel consumptio of accent at ?thanks
    check nyo po ang post ni sir torresmd and sir Bright Lights. Parehong 1.4L AT
    still in break in period. Here's the link: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=76223&page=72

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    definitely go for the accent chief! no match talaga ang vios in almost every aspect! If I were to buy a new car nowadays, I'll definitely have this 1st on my list.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
hyundai accent 2011 1.4AT vs vios 1.3e AT