New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Ahh how i wish i had the money to buy a german sports car or even better, an italian exotic.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Ahh how i wish i had the money to buy a german sports car or even better, an italian exotic.

the c63 is currently being sold at 6.3M na lang from 7.4M. while the new m3 and m4 is priced at a whopping 8.75M.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    A45 i saw less than 5m. But thats nuts still......

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    A45 i saw less than 5m. But thats nuts still......

i wouldn't buy an a45, mag cla45 na lang ako at 5.5M but at that price range i'd go with the c63 na lang i'm sure kaya pa tawran yon ng 6M flat. half a mil difference in price but the performance and everything else is worlds apart. anyway if you really want one i suggest just get one now, because those european cars are for keeps, unlike if you're going to buy a mustang now which cost a little less than 3M then after a year or 2 you'll get tired of it and get a different sports car. you'll be wishing that you should have saved up for a european sports car na lang. but the problem is once you go european sports car you'd never want to go back to a japanese car.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If only hot hatchbacks are sold here, they would be great for a Sunday ride or something to just burst with on a track. Not too powerful, not too expensive, but more than zippy enough. Something like the Ford Fiesta ST, Ford Focus ST, VW Golf GTi, or Renault Megane Sport.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If only hot hatchbacks are sold here, they would be great for a Sunday ride or something to just burst with on a track. Not too powerful, not too expensive, but more than zippy enough. Something like the Ford Fiesta ST, Ford Focus ST, VW Golf GTi, or Renault Megane Sport.
    Saw a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 being sold for 990k. Pwede pa siguro tawaran. Most practical among the hot hatches abroad since Mz3 parts are abundant here.

EDIT: Apparently there's a 2012 Mazdaspeed 3 just for 670k.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i wouldn't buy an a45, mag cla45 na lang ako at 5.5M but at that price range i'd go with the c63 na lang i'm sure kaya pa tawran yon ng 6M flat. half a mil difference in price but the performance and everything else is worlds apart. anyway if you really want one i suggest just get one now, because those european cars are for keeps, unlike if you're going to buy a mustang now which cost a little less than 3M then after a year or 2 you'll get tired of it and get a different sports car. you'll be wishing that you should have saved up for a european sports car na lang. but the problem is once you go european sports car you'd never want to go back to a japanese car.
    . Went thru that euro phase with beemers. Never felt like such a sucker in my life after selling them second hand haha.

Having said that, i did see a bnew red CLA 45 the other day. I had to do a double take cause that car is so rare.

If (and thats a big if) i had 6 mill to spare, id get an x5 instead or a second hand porsche turbo.

Last edited by EQAddict; August 28th, 2014 at 07:32 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    if i had 6M right now i'd get a c63 since it's the last amg c-class that they'll be releasing. plus it's a true keeper compared to a regular x5. anyway go with the STi, unless ford is going to release the new mustang in manual form. me, i'm planning to sell both my brz and explorer to get a cla45 edition 1, i have till october to decide since october pa daw dating ng last batch ng cla45 edition 1 ng cats.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    6M? ill go get myself a mint or even a brand new E92 M3. there are still bnew units out there from gray imports. Last and Only V8 M3.

Subie tuning? Bring it to Orange Performance. They know what to do!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Hypothetical: all new subaru wrx vs wrx sti vs 2015 mini cooper s vs current mustang