New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I know in this lifetime or the next, i will never be blessed to own these. I think it's worth mentioning the Hypercar segment is getting more and more exciting. All are unveiled already with their specs (final/pre-prod). Grabe kaliwa't kanan and launch. Sana pag out na silang lahat, magkaroon ng hypercar shoot out.

Ferrari LaFerrari
    Lamborghini Veneno
    McLaren P1
    Pagani Huayra
    Koeniggsegg Agera S
    Porsche 918 Spyder
    SSC Tuatara - still in development phase

If i had the money....my choice would be the Huayra and the 918 Spyder. Sa inyo?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    LaFerrari is probably the silliest name ever slapped on an exotic car.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'd happily take home a Nissan GT-R, supercar performance at a big bargain. The MacLaren P1 and Ferrari LeFerrari (silly name, indeed) are winners with its hybrid technology capable of 900+ HP plus built-in F1-KERS-like system.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Boss jut...my sentiments exactly nung nabasa ko sa net yung pangalan hahaha....mala telenovela

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    There will only be 3 Venenos to be built and are already sold out - 1 in green, 1 in white and 1 in red representing the colors of Italy flag.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by allenjo View Post
    I know in this lifetime or the next, i will never be blessed to own these.
    sali ka sa MLM makakabili ka nyan

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The Ugliest Supercar Of All Time | The Truth About Cars

By Derek Kreindler on March 6, 201

When your offspring or young relatives present you with a poorly drawn picture of a car they made in kindergarten art class, the correct response for most normal human begins is to praise it effusively and hang it on the fridge so as not to crush their burgeoning self-esteem. Lamborghini went one step further. They put it into production.

The Veneno was apparently built to celebrate Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary and retails for a cool $4 million. Underneath, it’s similar to an Aventador; the 750 horsepower V12 and automated manual gearbox carry over. Only three examples of the Veneno will be made, doubtlessly destined for the Mall of the Emirates parking lot.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    sali ka sa MLM makakabili ka nyan
    lol sa kabilang forum mga MLMers lakas ng powers!! ang yayaman nila. May mga hypercars kaya sila?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    Batman would be proud!