New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Good morning po to all. Im asking po na kung ano mas maganda na sedan car in term of maintenance and performance. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it's a used car, it will always depend on the condition of the actual units you are considering.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Buy from owners you personally know. Yung mga tunay na kaibigan
    As much as I would like to help you out I cant compare because I have a civic ung Mitsu naman pajero magkaibang mundo. Maybe you could be more specific.
    Last edited by Si 06; March 18th, 2007 at 10:34 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    assuming bnew:

Accord VS Gallant
    Civic 2.0 VS Lancer 2.0

Regarding maintenance kung casa din lang pag uusapan di nagkaka layo ang presyo.

Regarding sa performance Honda always have an edge over the other... ;)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Also assuming na brand-new:

Performance - Honda
    Maintenance - Mitsubishi

I'm speaking from experience ng mga kasama ko sa office. Sakit daw talaga sa bulsa ang maintenance ng Honda.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Medyo mataas nga maningil ang Honda...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kung sedan, no doubt Honda

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ive driven a Civic and a Lancer. the Lancer is a good comfy ride with just the right amount of torque and speed. the Honda feels like pure brute power.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    im also considering to buy a new lancer. preferrably the mx. i have thot of taking the civic over the lancer myself but i thought of two cons for the honda... higher MSRP and maintenance. pero d lang ako sure if ma ooff set ng civic yun sa fuel efficiency nila which is a pro over the lancer.

i need an opinion over this matter also from you experienced guys out there. as of now im thinking of getting the lancer mx.

btw, just a thought... im also hesitant to get the lancer as there will be a new 2008 lancer which is really really nice, as in tulo laway nice... search nalang the 2008 mitsubishi lancer over the net. im doubting that they will release the same model here but i suppose there is a bit of a chance they will considering that they are due to release the next model next year... waaaaaaaah.... i need help!!!!! such a dilemma! sayang ang money...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    buy the lancer if you want to be different

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Honda or Mitsubishi