New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ang hirap palang makakita ng second hand Jazz for sale! I've been scouting for a month now, pero wala, puro City or Civics lang.

The SA of Honda informed me yesterday that they have run out of stock na sa Jazz and can't produce anymore until the slated release of an All New Jazz come end of June or early July. Our Honda dealer here is Honda Bacolod City.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Overall value would probably go to the Getz.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I hate chrome interior handles because the chrome just doesn't stick. One or two years of use and it'll start flaking, and you can cut yourself on the edges. Ask anyone who's had a car with plastic chrome-plated handles.
    Depends on the quality of the plating, I guess. My chrome-plated plastic interior door handles have been enduring daily use for the last three years, and they're still holding up pretty well.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our test unit was a Getz CRDi... the chrome already felt loose. I had chrome handles on the Sentra, and when those flaked, they would cut your fingers. I guess it depends on what the Chrome is plated onto... if it's chrome plated metal, it should be okay... but as often is the case in new cars, it's chrome on plastic. Chrome is affected by oils... and while we usually try our best not to drive with oily hands, we can't always assure that our passengers will wash their mitts before getting their grubby fingers all over our cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Ang hirap palang makakita ng second hand Jazz for sale! I've been scouting for a month now, pero wala, puro City or Civics lang.

The SA of Honda informed me yesterday that they have run out of stock na sa Jazz and can't produce anymore until the slated release of an All New Jazz come end of June or early July. Our Honda dealer here is Honda Bacolod City.
    Sobra. I've been looking on-and-off at secondhand Jazzes for years... it's tough to find one for a good price.
    Last edited by niky; March 6th, 2008 at 01:06 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yup, depends upon the quality of plating. the crappy quality of the mitsubishi ironically didnt chip or flake the chrome plating of my door handles in or out.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    well the jazz would be the better option. jazz has more space and mas maporma unlike getz. ok din e upgrade ang getz pero mas maganda si jazz i upgrade kasi mas malaki. and it is made by a trusted jap brand, honda. getz by hyundai. hyundai is just newly risen company. i mean matagal na sya pero ngayun lang siya lumaki. tsaka korean brand, hindi masyado trusted unlike jap. but if you're in a budget, then go for the getz. at 600k+(i think) this is a great buy for a crdi.

but for me, jazz is really far better than getz.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Add to the point the "HOLY $***" re-sale value of the Honda Jazz (well all Honda vehicles has really good resale value but this one in particular) and I think you got a winner here.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Jazzes are just overpriced secondhand. The money some people are asking for secondhand ones will buy you a brand new one. It's ridiculous!

But Getz's don't have bad resale, either. Any car that's perceived as fuel efficient will be worth more secondhand than a "gas guzzler".

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    there were several jazz ads yesterday sa manila bulletin. usually nasa P400K and up for the earlier models....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i agree with JJCarEnthusiast!..
    mas prefer ko ang jazz if the budget is no prob nga..its more elegant looking than the getz..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ill have to go with jazz here. mas maganda porma and the FC is great.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Honda Jazz or Hyundai Getz CRDi