New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Another thing to study about is the after sales/maintenance cost.

Hondaphil website says 6mo/10k whichever comes first. This is sometimes not followed in provincial casas or maybe it is. Find out during your test drive.

Ford is still in process of standardizing their pms schedule. Find out what their requirements are. Baka every 5k medyo masakit sa bulsa yan.

Experience owners void their warranty earlier (after 15k-25k) because they can change oil outside casa with lower cost.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Check the offers and discounts in Honda Metro Manila dealers also. If you are in Luzon, you can buy in Manila and drive it home, it will be cheaper. Plus you can buy the accessories in Manila before driving home.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Check the offers and discounts in Honda Metro Manila dealers also. If you are in Luzon, you can buy in Manila and drive it home, it will be cheaper. Plus you can buy the accessories in Manila before driving home.
    That is exactly my plan sir. Already talked to an agent of honda kalookan, although Jazz is not my final decision. Wala atang promo promo dto sa amin (Honda Ilocos). Kaya may nag suggest din sakin na sa Manila na lang ako kukuha, Mas makakatipid na talga?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Another thing to study about is the after sales/maintenance cost.

Hondaphil website says 6mo/10k whichever comes first. This is sometimes not followed in provincial casas or maybe it is. Find out during your test drive.

Ford is still in process of standardizing their pms schedule. Find out what their requirements are. Baka every 5k medyo masakit sa bulsa yan.

Experience owners void their warranty earlier (after 15k-25k) because they can change oil outside casa with lower cost.
    Speaking of casas, Sir sa dealership lang ba pwede magpa check? may kasama din ata sa promo na free check up and maintenance e. I mean sa ilocos pa ko at plano ko sa manila ako kukuha. Am i still entitle of my warranty and the promo pag sa Honda Ilocos na ko magpa check?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dovahkiin View Post
    Planning to buy my very first brand new car but i am still undecided on which of these two is the best fit for me. Please advise? Any thoughts and opinions will be much appreciated! Thank you!
    i would suggest honda jazz sir...have been driving this for 4 years and masasabi kong fuel efficient and malaki ang space for gamit...or kung malaki family mo sir..try mo mobilio 7 seater..same lang ang makina nila.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Speaking of casas, Sir sa dealership lang ba pwede magpa check? may kasama din ata sa promo na free check up and maintenance e. I mean sa ilocos pa ko at plano ko sa manila ako kukuha. Am i still entitle of my warranty and the promo pag sa Honda Ilocos na ko magpa check?
    Cant help yah bro. You have to ask them yourself.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnstin245 View Post
    i would suggest honda jazz sir...have been driving this for 4 years and masasabi kong fuel efficient and malaki ang space for gamit...or kung malaki family mo sir..try mo mobilio 7 seater..same lang ang makina nila.
    Thanks for the suggestion sir. Wala pa naman akong family, hindi rin married, ako lang ang gagamit.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You might want to consider the Nissan Juke.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    thanks for this. I am living in province. Traffic is very light except for rush hours but its not heavy just like in the metro. Should i have to know if how long should i keep it? I am not really thinking about that right now sir so i guess its not much of a consideration. As for the fuel economy, i would choose the better and longer mileage of course.
    Sir ask ko lang, aside from light traffic sa area mo which I think is ok for the manual variant, why choose it over CVT?

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    If bibili ka sa honda.. Ang alam ko kahit saan honda branch/service branch pwede ka mag pa maintenance.. Covered pa rin ng warranty yun. Yan sabi sakin ng agent , my office mate that owns honda and even my service advisor dun sa branch na pinagkunan ko.
    Sa traffic automatic is a good compromise for comfort. Di na nalalayo ang fuel economy ng manual at cvt(mas tipid pa raw ang cvt). In terms of power, same lang engine nyan dalawa.. Sa accelleration as long na di ka hataw umaccellerate, as in stop to 60 in 3 second .. Wala ka magiging problem with cvt.. Mas ok sa kanya yung smooth start(increasing speed slowly).

Ang advantage lang ng manual today is mas mura ang manual kesa automatic. Tapos na yung araw na ang pinaka selling point ng manual is mas tipid sa gas.. Thing of the past na sya..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast