New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thanks, but how about 1.3 vs 1.3?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    For the 1.3's they are both almost alike. Take out the Keyless entry and optitron for City. Their audio system will only be compatible with CD. All safety features such as the ABS w/ EBD will be gone as well as the Dual SRS airbags.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke

City, assembled in Laguna.
    I could be wrong but, I think this refers to the old model, not the 2006 one. CBU na rin yata ang 2006 City. Ano pa kaya assembled sa Laguna?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IceT
    I could be wrong but, I think this refers to the old model, not the 2006 one. CBU na rin yata ang 2006 City. Ano pa kaya assembled sa Laguna?
    Civic and CRV

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IceT

2006 City is assembleed in Laguna.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yeah mas alam ni psylocke yan. the city comes here from thailand as CKU. (knock-down units).

1.3s city (facelifted city) vs. 1.3s jazz
    --> jazz is more sportier even against the facelifted city. the gauges has white background on it. a more sportier plastic is used for the steering wheel and the gearshift. the sidings of the door panels have a jersey type of cloth. the seats have better fabrics.

but against all this, i needed the trunk space for the bi-monthly groceries that we do. so in the end, i think the city would be our best choice then.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    we have the same problem...
    kami naman 1.5 jazz or 1.5 city...
    given the difference... mukhang mas ok ang city... pero sa looks mas gusto ko yung jazz... with the bodykits pa... hehehe...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    go with the jazz bro... sporty, cute, mdali pormahan. :D
    you can easily fit a big tv or ref in its trunk space, laki tlga!

pwede bang-jazz!! hahaha! just fold down the seats,lagay ka lng ng comforter, and wah lah! bang-jazz!!

warning lang, bka ma hawa ka ng BURN BUG pag eto car mo ;)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Between the Jazz and the City,- I would still go for the Jazz. I made the same decision last year and have never regretted it (even if the City was face-lifted).

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi,

Thanks guys. We've finally decided to get a Jazz. Will pay tomorrow and will get the car on Saturday, yun lang ang free time eh... wifey is excited na... She'll use this car, buti na lang hindi yung Iris Red ang pinili, kundi yung vivid blue, so oks na rin! Next Project.... sell my Getz and upgrade it to Tucson!

Regards,
    Lucas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda Jazz 1.3s or City 1.3s?