New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    if you were to choose between a honda crv and a hyundai tuscon, what would you buy and why?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    if we're talking about brand new ones, i'd go for the Korean H.

(1) they're giving a 5-year warranty (though it means that it will be casa-maintained so you won't void the warranty.)
    (2) the japanese H is said to be replaced soon by a newer CR-V.
    (3) i don't know if the line for the korean H is still that enormous but there was a time when you have to wait for 5 months to get your car, even when you pay cash... and that was a global phenomenon. in simple words, the demand for a Tucson was so impressive worldwide.
    (4) currently, honda cars philippines is issuing a recall order of some of its cars, and the current generation CR-V that were sold on its debut year were included on the list.

but if we're taking of 2nd hand, i'd get the 1st generation CR-V (yes, the late 90s CR-V and only that breed of CR-V) over a 2nd hand previous generation Tucson because I consider it as the epitome of Honda CR-V and the best CUV of that Era.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tucson. 'nuff said

but if you can wait for the new CRv model then do so.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hey Guigui and Shadow,

Thanks for your valuable feedbacks. Helps a lot. So I guess CRV is out of the questions.
    What about Tucson vs Santa Fe? I heard Hyundai is coming out with a new Santa Fe. Any comments?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifilafoo View Post
    Hey Guigui and Shadow,

Thanks for your valuable feedbacks. Helps a lot. So I guess CRV is out of the questions.
    What about Tucson vs Santa Fe? I heard Hyundai is coming out with a new Santa Fe. Any comments?
    pag ganito po ang match-up, it'd be "sibling rivalry" anyway, the smaller tucson sits 5 and the next bigger size in line (Sta. Fe) sits 7. Sta. Fe has got a bigger engine and can boot up more cargo. when it comes to the specs of the current Sta. Fe and the new one coming out, i haven't read (at least) the specs so i cannot give a good comment about the possible improvements or the possible frustrations someone could get (newer model does not mean better, and this has been proven by some manufacturers... possibility game lang naman po.)

but if you don't mind looking like a "bagong-luma" to save some funds, there is an option for the buyer to wait for the next generation car to be sold and get the older generation as brand new and in an even cheaper price because the manufacturer would like to at least get a break-even with the cost of production.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Tucson vs. CR-V = Tucson

Tucson vs. Santa Fe = Depende sa needs mo

Yung 3rd Gen. Santa Fe baka sa 2013 pa, matagal-tagal na intayan pa 'to.

I still have my '08 CR-V 4WD. Still nice, very spacious interior, sa lahat ng CUV ito pinaka maluwag ang interior. Pero harsh ride. Yung Tucson CRDi 4WD, has smaller interior. Pero looks better than CR-V, inside and out. I rarely use the CR-V nung nakuha ko na yung Tucson. Yung Santa Fe CRDi naman. Hmm.. Talagang maluwag! 7 seater rin kasi. Surprisingly more economical than my Tucson CRDi (siguro dahil 2WD lang)

Tulad ng sabi ko, depende na sa needs mo yan kung SF or Tucson. Kung may pamilya ka na, mas ok ang Santa Fe kasi kailangan mo talaga yung extra space para sa stroller, yaya, gamit ng bata, etc.

Another option, the new Kia Sportage. Yan pinaka-bago sa amin ngayon. I find it better than the Tucson GLS 2.0 Gas.

Yan, mamili ka diyan sa tatlo hehehe
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; September 6th, 2011 at 01:12 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    iba pa rin ang naka Honda,

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I don't feel the "iba" feeling inside a Honda.

Mapa-FD or CR-V. Wala.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    honda fanboi.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    honda fanboi.
    Yun ba yung "Prestige" na tinatawag sa Honda??

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Honda CRV vs Hyundai Tucson