Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    help me decide what to buy...

First Choice: mitsubishi outlander
    2nd: Honda CRV
    3rd: Ford Everest
    4th: X-trail

how much kaya ang brand new and mga 2nd hand nito?

and add narin kayo ng comments sa mga vehicles na to.... thanks po...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    The "CRV Value Select" 4x2 is now available in for Php 999,000 for the Manual and 1,050,000 for the automatic. This variant has no foglamps, spare wheel cover, and single cd audio. 4x2 variants with all those items included are also available at an expected higher price (around 50K more).

The X-Trail 4x2 used to be priced at Php 1,120,000 (pre-evat increase)

The Everest 4x2 AT (w/leather seats) is Php 1,150,000, 4x2 MT is Php 1,065,000

Either get a CRV or X-Trail, if you want smooth and car-like driving qualities in a vehicle. I'm banking on the CRV for better resale value down the road (no offense to X-Trail owners).

Ford Everest, if you want more a vehicle with potent off-roading capabilities, but drawbacks include a bumpy ride (because of the ladder frame chassis_ and a lethargic diesel non-CRDi engine. An all-new body Everest will be released sometime this year.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd pick the X-trail first, CR-V second.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    why not consider a tribute hehehe...i am

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ill go for the xtrail or outlander then the crv last is the everest im not a fan of the current look of the xtrail so dahil dun go for the outlander nlng or crv

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ako everest. bang for the buck.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Everest if you plan to do any trail-blazing. Also, big space = big utility, and because it's diesel, even though it's not the most efficient Diesel, fuel bills will be lower than with any of the automatic-only CUVs.

The X-Trail is very nice. The CR-V worth considering mostly because it comes in manual tranny (the 'matic 4x2 and 4x4 aren't very fuel efficient) but it's very common. Tribute and Escape only in 4x2 2.3 versions... the V6 is thirsty and unrefined...

The Outlander... that nose... :lol: ...not bad, but definitely not as good a choice as an X-Trail.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well... if you choices are all 4WD variants...

my first choice would be the X-Trail. good handling, decent styling, full-time 4wd and it is not as common as the CR-V.

my second choice would be the Everest. decent seats for 7 and is the only real off-roader among the choices. drawback would be the slightly underpowered engine (especially in A/T variants) and not-so-good on-road manners.

the Outlander is nice but the lack of a MIVEC engine is a big turn-off.

though if you are considering 2WD variants, I'd pick the Tribute 2.3L as it has the most kit among its peers (sunroof, steering-wheel audio controls, foglamps, puddle lamps, etc.). plus having a 2.3L engine is a big come-on since the base model of other compact SUVs only sport a 2.0L engine.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    isip ko nga rin its either the crv 4X2 or ung outlander.... how much kaya ang 2nd hand nito? baka kasi hindi ako pumasa pag dumating ung CI dito sa bahay eh... hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The choices vary a bit... what are your priorities? All-around toughness? Size? fuel mileage? space?

Kung pang-harabas, i'd go with the Everest no doubt... But if i want something comfy then the X-Trail is my personal choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Honda CRV, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan X-Trail and Ford Evereset