New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Which company do you think has the better? quality,performance,handling,long drive?can they last long more than a decade?? any car experts out there can suggest me other good company?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Buy cars. Not companies. Tell us what cars you're looking at, and we'll tell you what's what.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Buy cars. Not companies. Tell us what cars you're looking at, and we'll tell you what's what.
    +1. Look for a car that puts a smile on your face every morning, you'd want to spend the greater part of the day with, you can't wait for 5 pm so you can drive her home, last one you see before going to sleep, spend the better part of Saturday cleaning, shining & caressing. When you find it, that's the car for you.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Based on my experience bago ko bumili ng sasakyan. Pinaka gusto ko yung hyundai accent lakas ng dating sakin saka trip na trip ko talaga. But my wife wants a bigger car para madami masakay at praktikal. She wants mitsubishi adventure. I was like ayoko nga panget panget nyan saka luma na itsura. But the end of the day we ended up getting the adventure. D ako manalo ke wify eh. Nung una di ako komportable kasi hindi ko gusto yung dina-drive ko pero nung nagtagal na na-appreciate ko na din kasi pag naghahakot ng gamit saka pag gagala with whole family naiisip ko nalang kung accent pala kinuha namin di namin masasakay to, magkakasya buong pamilya. Saka nagkaron pa ng knocking issue yung acceng kaya buti nalang tama si wify. Hehehe

Ayun napamahal nako sa Adventure kahit napapaisip na mag upgrade ng sasakyan wala ako plano i-dispose kasi napaka reliable 75k na wala pa sakit ng ulo. Fuel efficient na matipid pa sa maintenace.

*TS
    Para sakin isipin mo muna ng maige yung kailangan mong sasakyan 2nd kung stable ba sya. Aanohin mo yung gwapong sasakyan kung sakit naman lagi sa ulo?. Kahit hindi ganong ka porma basta reliable maapreciate mo din yan

P. S. Stay away from Ford. Yung friend ko na mekeniko sa ford sabi nya may mga issue sa mga sasakyan nila like fiesta, ranger etc. Sabi ko kung ano yung pinaka stable model ng ford. Sabi nya mustang. Lol

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Oo nga gusto ko na sasakyan yung pang matagalan yung maganda tsaka maayos yung takbo yun bang sure na safe lol kahit na gaano pa katagal okay parin. aay haha anyway thank u sa advice tska sa pagshare ng exp

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^ then go for toyota innova.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    hehehe kung pasok sa buget tska malaki pala masyado.
    Last edited by raii.yan; February 28th, 2015 at 02:48 AM. Reason: edit

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raii.yan View Post
    Oo nga gusto ko na sasakyan yung pang matagalan yung maganda tsaka maayos yung takbo yun bang sure na safe lol kahit na gaano pa katagal okay parin. aay haha anyway thank u sa advice tska sa pagshare ng exp
    What you want can apply to many types of vehicles.

What type of vehicle do you need? SUV, pickup, car etc
    Gasoline or diesel?
    What's your budget?
    Last edited by AG4; February 28th, 2015 at 06:33 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    actually i want a car that is gasoline type and my budget is just 300k. i don't know anything about cars that is why i'm asking what company is the best to know what kind of car model is suited for me because there is someone selling ford,honda and toyota.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    actually i want a car that is gasoline type and my budget is just 300k. i don't know anything about cars that is why i'm asking what company is the best to know what kind of car model is suited for me because there is someone selling ford,honda and toyota.
    you're from baguio? are you going to drive your new acquisition car in the hills of baguio? perhaps you need a more torque-y engine... a diesel and not your prefered gasoline type, perhaps? revo.. adventure.. hilander.. diesel accent (over 300K!!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you're from baguio? are you going to drive your new acquisition car in the hills of baguio? perhaps you need a more torque-y engine... a diesel and not your prefered gasoline type, perhaps? revo.. adventure.. hilander.. diesel accent (over 300K!!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast