New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    For P300k, best you can get are 2nd hand ones. Kung OK sayo Hyundai brand, yung Hyundai Matrix CRDI turbo diesel malakas at matipid

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    tignan mo in mga cars na ginagamit sa area mo at sa mga lugar na gusto mo puntahan, study mo kung alin sa mga cars ang tama para sa inyo.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Guy's pabakasyon ako ng July alin ba maganda ecosport mt or avanza mt? Thanks

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagitongdriver View Post
    Guy's pabakasyon ako ng July alin ba maganda ecosport mt or avanza mt? Thanks

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    MT? Sa ecosport ako sir.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Buy the car that makes you happy. Others might say it's not practical as it is expensive or has high maintenance cost. Others might praise you and congratulate you for getting that car. Still others might not care at all what your ride is. So at the end of the day, you will have to get a car that makes you happy.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    For Philippine setting, I'd go for Toyota for reliability and parts availability outside the CASA .. 2nd will be Honda .. Americans also tend to buy Japanese cars nowadays ..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Honda and toyota because mas madali humanap ng parts nila compared to ford.

8. Join Date
    May 2015
    Honda & Toyota

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Non of the above jeje hyundai n mithubishi for me...my current ride kasi is SF3 n strada

Sori for the OT.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by raii.yan View Post
    actually i want a car that is gasoline type and my budget is just 300k. i don't know anything about cars that is why i'm asking what company is the best to know what kind of car model is suited for me because there is someone selling ford,honda and toyota.
    Try to look for the almera. I think magugustuhan mo din sir. Dagdag lang konti makakabili ka na 300k+ 2012 model pa yun base na manual. Value for your money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast