New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    civic siguro among the choices (ayaw mo ba ng elantra 1.8? compromise between the gc and the civic; mas mura pa). but don't be deceived by the "eco" mode. bet tayo 6-7 km/L lang talaga yan especially kung matic. i doubt a light that says eco will actually make it more efficient than the FD

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Lahat yan 7 to 9 or up ang FC average.

I own a GC, and if u plan to make its as a daily driver... pwede sort of. But may mga places you can't go. Hirap umakyat sa rampa ito, plus may instances pwede ka pa mastuck. Iwas ka din sa malalaking humps, etc. Madami itong character na you have to live with. And if its manual, ang tigas ng clutch nito. Putol ang left foot mo sa traffic! Speaking of traffic. Its big, hirap ka sa singitan.

BMW - expensive maintenance is given but yun year na makukuha mo nyan mga before ondoy models even the e90. Better think about that. Madami magaling magdetail sa atin.

Just get the civic. Yeah, Its as sporty and luxurious as washing machine. But its something to use daily na wala ka na proproblemahin. Its practical seats 5 and probably carries a lot, good FC i guess with that econo thing and low maintenance compared to the 2.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    ^^OT na kau oi!!!
    *ts
    better buy a brand new car than to buy a secondhandcar for your graduation,the fact that ikaw lng magdadrive then go for b.new honda or brandnew genesis coupe 3.8
    wag yung 2.0 medjo bitin sa specs.
    if di nman issue sayo ang budget ng car go for the best options that fits your needs,not your wants(like bmw)be practical talagang mahal pms ng bmw better replace it w/another car na brand new at least less worries ka sa future.

Btw why won't you consider compact suv,such as tucson,sportage,crv.
    Maraming options na dapat pagpipilian it will just depend on your priority,mabuti palitan mo bmw sa option mo ng hyundai elantra 1.6/1.8 or ford fiesta sport variant ang ganda ng exterior nito,esp. yung vertical stripe ng fiesta sport,muscle car talaga. Kung gusto mo nman fluidic sculpture na design eh deh alam na! Go for elantra 1.8.
    If I were in your shoes right now I'll go for ford fiesta tama lng fc and pms and if there is no issue for financial budget then I go for genesis coupe 3.8 b.new.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Civic na lang "exclusivity & prestige" binabayaran diyan...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    civic - sporty :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cnxpr08 View Post
    ^^OT na kau oi!!!
    *ts
    better buy a brand new car than to buy a secondhandcar for your graduation,the fact that ikaw lng magdadrive then go for b.new honda or brandnew genesis coupe 3.8
    wag yung 2.0 medjo bitin sa specs.

if there is no issue for financial budget then I go for genesis coupe 3.8 b.new.
    Hindi bitin sa specs yung 2.0T (There are three variants). Pero yung entry level na 2.0T, mukhang mas mababa talaga sa ibang variants.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    civic - sporty :bwahaha:
    Mas sporty yung Lancer EX
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ^ Mas maganda EX kesa sa Civic na bago kung trip mo talaga panghatawan...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sedan? Hyundai Elantra (Not in the Choices) Civic has nice features but the design is plain and boring.. mas nagagandahan pa ako sa altis.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oiiiist! Hanggang dito, binabanatan ninyo ang mga "fanbois"... kayo kayo lang naman...

-

A BMW 320i? Nice car. Drives well, smooth six speed automatic, very sporting (if not any quicker than a Civic 1.8... in fact... it's probably a bit slower in traffic) but kind of spartan for my tastes, given the price. And if you buy a 2m+ car secondhand, you're still going to be spending a shedload of money every few months for maintenance.

The Genesis Coupe, good luck finding one secondhand! I'd go for the V6. Fuel economy isn't particularly great... around 6 km/l in traffic, but I'm betting the naturally aspirated V6 will be less maintenance trouble in the long run than a turbocharged 2.0. And boy does it sound and feel sweet.

The Civic is a practical car, and despite what the anti-Honda fanbois here say ( ), it drives pretty well. But at the current price of the JDM 1.8, not worth it. You can get a fully-loaded Elantra 1.8 6AT for less. You can get a sportier Focus TDCi (turbodiesel, dual clutch, fast, fast, fast) for around the same money or you could even get a compact crossover like the ASX, Tucson or Sportage at around the same price.

-

My advice? Buy a Crosswind. Hahaha... this is your first car? Then expect to have a few accidents or scrapes. Which will cost $$$ to fix on a new car. Buy something cheap and practical, and the rest of the money your parents were going to spend, invest it in work or business.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Honda Civic or Hyundai Genesis Coupe or BMW 320i