New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    do you have any idea how the 8th gen civic is like? i seem not to like the seats of the jazz...(i have a pajero '03)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 8th Gen Civic is softly suspended, according to owners. Kaya nga yan ung una kong suggestion.

The Jazz has a stiffer ride, but it's not uncomfortable daw long distance. I'm kind of iffy on the seats, myself, but I still think it's an excellent commuting car for the wife.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree. for the wifey, its the jazz.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honda Jazz with upgraded padded leather seats

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLOWMAN
    do you have any idea how the 8th gen civic is like? i seem not to like the seats of the jazz...(i have a pajero '03)

Misty Violet/Purple (a.k.a. Midnight Purpble/Violet)
    My favorite color (at sana na mailabas ito dito sa Pinas)

A sneak-peek brochure from Honda Kalookan:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    is your wife driving the car? kung may family driver kayo, go for the innova (diesel para tipid). pwedeng pwede siyang humiga at matulog sa rear seats pag traffic. plus may aircon vents sa 2nd and 3rd row seats kaya siguradong komportable siya. but if she's going to be the one driving the car, get the jazz. CVT na, tipid pa sa gas. di pa siya mahihirapan i-park dahil reasonably maliit ang dimensions. IMO, yung 3rd choice mo (civic) e mas mukhang para sa iyo

fyi: i got my wife an innova. she hates cars. nasisikipan siya. dami kasi niyang dala lagi. plus mas madaling sumakay (my other car kasi is a '96 civic na ni-lower ko dati -- banas na banas siya sumakay). incidentally, may driver kasi siya. happing-happy siya, lalo na pag may lakad silang magkakaibigan. parang schoolbus ang innova namin

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLOWMAN

Since you have an SUV the most practical vehicle to acquire is a car (for comfort). My vote goes to the civic, pwede and wife mo mismo ang magdrive or if you have a driver ok pa rin. Parang hindi bagay sa Jazz ang my driver (just my opinion).

You can google for the 8th Gen civic or buy the March 2006 issue of topgear

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    tnx

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have a Honda City Idsi a/t Happy ako sa performance, Nag 15k Pms ako last sat. May product update sa transmision na ginawa ang Honda Kalookan, reset the TCU, ang laki ng improvement pag apak mo sa gas pedal sunod agad.

I also have InnovaG D4d a/t actually based on my computation mas matipid ang Honda city compare to my InnovaG mas matagtag ang Innova and yong D4d may problema.

Honda city nalang bilin nyo.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Honda Civic? Honda Jazz Or Toyota Innova?