New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If you are to choose what would you pick with regards to suspension, comfort, quality, price etc? ( a present for my wife.... )

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ride quality and comfort, the Civic, definitely... followed by the Jazz. The Innova may have coil springs instead of the default leaf-springs of other AUVs, but a body-on-frame probably won't make it as pliant as the cars.

If your wife is going to be driving the vehicle, though... I think the Jazz is the best choice. Cute, easy to drive, easy to park and easy on the wallet in terms of gas.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    for the Wifey? the Iris red JAzz. Vtec please!!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    In terms of suspension and comfort, the Civic wins hands down. If you are getting the Civic may as well wait until April or May this year when Honda will start selling the all-new model.

In terms of price, the Jazz is the winner amongst the three.

The Innova, on the other hand, cannot compare to any of the two other choices since it really belongs to a different class. Being based on a ladder-frame chassis, the Innova cannot replicate the kind of smoothness in ride that the Civic and Jazz possesses. But it compensates with sturdiness that the ladder-frame chassis affords it. The Innova is also very flexible serving as people or cargo hauler, and with almost the same feel of a car's driving dynamics.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Jazz is the best choice. I'd rather have an Altis over the Civic, and the Innova's ride isn't as good as a car.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Jazz VTEC

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    is the jass built for long distance travel?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLOWMAN
    is the jass built for long distance travel?
    Why not? The 1.5 VTEC has all the safety features you would need in a vehicle (ie. dual srs airbags, Abs w/EBD+BA, crumple zone). Due to its low ground clearance (like any other cars), it should be excluded from crawling through rotted/rough terrain or SUV-only suitable territory.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yeah iris red jazz

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I presume that this is your 2nd or even 3rd car. If you already have a car then go for the Innova, on the contrary, if you already own a utility vehicle (AUV, SUV, van etc) then a car will be a practical choice.

If you're after ride comfort - get the CIVIC or wait for the 8th Gen Civic probably in the 2nd quarter

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Honda Civic? Honda Jazz Or Toyota Innova?