New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    hello mga Sirs...newbie po ako dito sa forum. I'm planning to buy a car for my wife to use as shuttling the kids.. I want to know what is the best for this model is it A/T to MT tranny?.
    For A/T with mileage of 59 kms, the asking price that I got is 230K
    For M/T with mileage of 92Kms, the asking price that I got is is 245K.
    Thanks for any inouts

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sir get the A/t version.. lower mileage pa sya..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    thank you...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    anyone knows where i can buy a foglight for honda city type z??? meron ksi ko nakikita sa hi-way with this unit installed at the foglight section of the bumper at match na match sya. magkano kya ang halaga nya including ung foglight housing + installation?? tga sta. rosa laguna po ko bka po meron kyo advise na shop somewhere close to south...maraming salamat!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yup A/T na lang lower mileage nga. And if its for your wife, i think she'll need the A/T to and fro the school. Its going to be a big help sa traffic hours.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by roxwell View Post
    anyone knows where i can buy a foglight for honda city type z??? meron ksi ko nakikita sa hi-way with this unit installed at the foglight section of the bumper at match na match sya. magkano kya ang halaga nya including ung foglight housing + installation?? tga sta. rosa laguna po ko bka po meron kyo advise na shop somewhere close to south...maraming salamat!
    Bro, I had my fog lyts installed at CAMSPEED beside St.Jerome Church (near Alabang Town Center) it cost me Php1,500 incld labor. Its just a DLSAA driving light, pero swak na swak (you have to ask the manager kasi parang by order basis lang). If you intented to get the original typeZ foglyts it cost Php4,500 its available 2 or 3 stores from CAMSPEED. What im looking for now is a Honda foglight switch na kasya sa City-Switch holder. Kasi yung nakakabit ryt now is generic switch. - last note : make sure to have it align before you leave the store, I still went back to have it done. Waste of time.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thank you CPY61....if i understand correctly, the housing is perfect but the foglight bulb is not? i think if this is the case this will do. as for the switch, this needs to be improved. i can imagine how it looks like and it doesn't look pretty neat across the swtich panel. maybe these switch is available at honda casa? if you were able to inquire about the switch value please let me know how much does it cost..thanks bro!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CPY61 View Post
    Bro, I had my fog lyts installed at CAMSPEED beside St.Jerome Church (near Alabang Town Center) it cost me Php1,500 incld labor. Its just a DLSAA driving light, pero swak na swak (you have to ask the manager kasi parang by order basis lang). If you intented to get the original typeZ foglyts it cost Php4,500 its available 2 or 3 stores from CAMSPEED. What im looking for now is a Honda foglight switch na kasya sa City-Switch holder. Kasi yung nakakabit ryt now is generic switch. - last note : make sure to have it align before you leave the store, I still went back to have it done. Waste of time.
    i've been to camspeed this morning. what they had was priced Php5,500 taken from a shop nearby and taiwan-made. the nice thing about it is the switch(push button toggle-type). it has this rectangular with rounded corners - perfect fit on the switch panel and comes along with a neat harness for the cables. the lamp looks like it is securely sealed against moisture - but still you can notice that it is cheaply manufactured. In general ok na sana para sa akin pero hnd pasok sa budget -too expensive for something not original.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    In general ok na sana para sa akin pero hnd pasok sa budget -too expensive for something not original.
    Bro, did you inquire about the DLSAA??(DLAA??) brand that they installed on my ride (honda type Z). The quality is really good, sealed talaga. Comparing it to foglyts sa Blaze (SM Makati) na parang madaling pasukin ng tubig. Its round-type sya, they (camspeed) made a bracket at the back to hold it on the bumper. Arnold yata name nung manager, ask him if he can order you a set Php 1200 lang yun. Dagdag kalang ng pang labor.

if i understand correctly, the housing is perfect but the foglight bulb is not?
    nope, both are perfect. the only thing missing is the brackets so that it'll attached to the bumper. Remedio lang yung ginawa sa bracket ko, pero matibay din. Parang orig din if u look at it from the front.

if you were able to inquire about the switch value please let me know how much does it cost
    Im still looking sa mga surplus bro, so far napakahirap hanapin. Been to Araneta ave., Zpote-alabng road still no such switch. I'll try my luck at imus-cavite i heard marami daw surplus duon. The usual price would be 400-700.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CPY61 View Post
    Bro, did you inquire about the DLSAA??(DLAA??) brand that they installed on my ride (honda type Z). The quality is really good, sealed talaga. Comparing it to foglyts sa Blaze (SM Makati) na parang madaling pasukin ng tubig. Its round-type sya, they (camspeed) made a bracket at the back to hold it on the bumper. Arnold yata name nung manager, ask him if he can order you a set Php 1200 lang yun. Dagdag kalang ng pang labor.
    I have not inquired about the DLSAA/DLAA. This description you mentioned is interesting, if it won't be that much of a request could you attach a picture of how your foglight looks like as attached to your bumper - a close-up shot would be perfect? I find it very interesting actually. I'll help you search for a switch here in Laguna I see several surplus shops along the national road.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
HONDA CITY Z 2000 MT Vs CITY Z 2000 AT