New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hi, i'm shopping for a ride and i'm torn between Ford Fiesta and Hyundai Accsent. I'm a girl and this is my very first car. I'm buying it for myself so i want something that's worth all the bloody sweat. I have no idea how to compare cars, i need your suggestions and opinion. I visit autoindustriya.com but i'm kinda confuse with all the technicalities. Thank You So much!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Which variant are you looking for? What are your priorities in looking for your ideal car?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    since you have no idea how to compare, I'll give you some points of comparison:
    -Fuel Efficiency
    -Reliability
    -After market service
    -Toys
    -Space
    -Aircon...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hintayin mo muna ma solve ang mga problema nila for both cars
    before buying, the fiesta has problem with its rack and pinion,
    while the accent for its engine knocking sound since this are
    potential headache.
    if i were you, i would wait a little longer if you really want one
    of this model....fiestas problem i think will be solved within this
    year while yung accent i have no idea.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You can test drive first while waiting for the issues to be fixed. At least you will have an idea on the feel of the car. If you mostly drive on your own, Fiesta is for you, but if you have friends or families riding with you, Accent is better since legroom is bigger. Fiesta is too cramped.

You can also check Honda City or Jazz as these are tested vehicles already.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If you are looking at top of the line, the Accent has no issues due to the different engine. And I think it will suit you better due to the added space, great gas mileage, and comfortable (soft sprung) suspension.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Fiesta 1.6 has better consumption due to the 6 speed box. Accent feels more responsive, though.

Accent: better interior space and plastics
    Fiesta: better car

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Accent is boring to drive, I don't regret getting the Fiesta over it. But then again if its your only car then maybe the Accent would be better cause its more spacious...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    One of the reasons why I'm not a fan of the Fiesta is because I don't really like the design. In front, it would've been nice if the grille was bigger. And the sedan's rear is just appalling, the trunk looks exactly like what it is- an afterthought. I find the Accent's styling really nice, especially with a lady driver. And the 1.6GLS Accent seems to have solid performance to back it up too as apparently, the folks over at C!Magazine seem to like it a lot. Here's there take on it: C! Magazine - The Ultimate Automotive Magazine

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Fiesta. It's just soooo GOOD.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ford Fiesta VS Hyundai Accent