*Too short.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Almera for a change

Sorry OT

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgimed View Post
    Those are not lemons,vios really has better suspension than city eventhough the suspension set up is almost identical, one of my main gripe with this vehicle. At first i thought that maybe my unit is a lemon as i noticed that even when brand new, the suspension for me is crashy especially when potholed, that was until i was able to drive my friends city which is also brand new and the experience was the same. At least di na ko praning!!. But aside with the suspension and lata body, am happy with my ride, compensated by other worthy features - powerful and reliable engine(1.5E), respectable FC, very cool aircon, comfy seats, 5 speed AT with paddle shifter, roomy interior and one of the biggest trunk in the sedan category and of course the "porma".
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ayoko lang sa 1.5E City ang bilis mag-bottom out. Ewan ko sa bago ha, pero kasi yung 09 GM na ilang beses ko na nahihiram, mapuno lang (5-pax) kailangan ko na mag-syete sa humps or else the frame will go blag

Baka parang Vios lang din yun City na bago, first batches mababa yun stock height, newer mas mataas?
    Could be cursed with short suspension travel and poor rubber insulation, which elicits the trashy sound in bad potholes.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ayoko lang sa 1.5E City ang bilis mag-bottom out. Ewan ko sa bago ha, pero kasi yung 09 GM na ilang beses ko na nahihiram, mapuno lang (5-pax) kailangan ko na mag-syete sa humps or else the frame will go blag

Baka parang Vios lang din yun City na bago, first batches mababa yun stock height, newer mas mataas?
    I don't know with the Vios, but with the City,- you have to be really careful with the humps.

More importantly, do not install, mudguards on the City. The front pair will be positioned soooooo low that they will kiss most of the humps, if you do not approach them the "right way". Gasgas na gasgas ang front mudguards panigurado. Kaya siguro optional accessory lang ang mga ito...

And personally, I do not like the way they laid out the exhaust pipe vs. the gas tank underneath....

17.8K:snow:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yan din pansin ko sa City. Yung ka-blag sa mga humps. Marami humps sa area namin kaya medyo dahan-dahan ako. My 6th gen Accord on 17s rides better on humps even though it's 8 years older than the City. I wonder how will the City ride on humps if it has 17" wheels.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My mom has a 5-mos old 1.3 Vios, and I find it too weak sa acceleration. Maraming beses ako namamatayan starting after a complete stop kahit driving alone. (Amateur driver. / driving since 1990). Mas ok ang City, also a 1.3 but older model, basing on a few drives with a neighbor's City.

Agree, di ako comfortable sa driving position ng Vios, para kang naka tayo, pinataas siguro nila to achieve more leg room.

I go for City, between the two, mas class tingnan konte brand wise, looks wise and engine power wise.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Taxi driver here ... Vios gets my vote!

If you want prestige, class, luxury, notch above the rest, individuality, ek-ek, etc. ....

Don't get a Honda!

Get a BENZ!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Medyo biased ako sa vios. Ten years old na yung Vios 1.5 G namin, wala pang problema. Kelan ba magkakaroon ng new body or facelift yung vios?

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Taxi driver here ... Vios gets my vote!

If you want prestige, class, luxury, notch above the rest, individuality, ek-ek, etc. ....

Don't get a Honda!

Get a BENZ!
    OT: Black Smoke W123 wagon pala yung nasa avatar mo.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Honda City 1.5E 2012 VS Toyota Vios 1.5G 2012