New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Between yaris and city sir i'd go with the vios or yaris 1.5 a/t fc is almost the same depende na lang sa driving style yan. Some people have a heavy foot kasi. Also yun condition nang engine is also a big factor sa tipid.

But if kung kasama yun nissan sylphy. I'd definitely buy the 1.6 cvt sylphy around 870k.Same bracket in price sa 1.5 na vios/yaris at hondas jazz/city but bigger overall. Value for money and the a/c is really ice cold specially this summer time when we need it the most.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vhanz82 View Post
    my touchscreen hu na po ba mga Sir ung 2015 Vios?
    mind you the touchscreen isn't of much purpose though, walang reverse camera and walang gps navigation. you get hdmi mirroring pero gagana lang pag nakahandbrake ka, in short useless rin

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thank you sa reply sir

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ^Though you could ask the casa to bypass the handbrake safety feature though magsign ka ng waiver.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    ^^ yes. I think E and G models have touchscreen HU's
    Not on the G and E models displayed in Toyota Makati sir, at least not when I visited late last year. Yung wigo G yata yung merong touchscreen HU if I recall correctly.

IMO the HU and speakers for that matter should not sway you into getting one car over the other, at least for this segment. If entertainment is one of your priorities, a better option would be aftermarket upgrades whichever car you get.

I was in the same dillemma before, but due to budget considerations ended up getting a Vios. Both cars are good choices, you couldn't go wrong with either.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by keto View Post
    Not on the G and E models displayed in Toyota Makati sir, at least not when I visited late last year. Yung wigo G yata yung merong touchscreen HU if I recall correctly.
    That could be MY2014 Vios. Yung mga display nila sa mall may touchscreen HU's na. AFAIK, it is the only upgrade of the MY 2015.

BTT: I'm leaning towards the Vios because it is cheaper. I also the steering wheel audio controls. Di ko lang sure kung meron yung City E nun

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Musta TS what did you end up buying?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Good day mga sir, Just came across sa thread na ito, i am also planning to buy my first car, choices are same as the subject above. but leaning ako sa toyota 1.3 (price/budget issues din) comparing po ang maintenance expenses between toyota and honda, sin-o po ba mas tipid? Newbie rin po ako sa cars. Salamat po sa mga mag reply.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rscamarino7 View Post
    Good day mga sir, Just came across sa thread na ito, i am also planning to buy my first car, choices are same as the subject above. but leaning ako sa toyota 1.3 (price/budget issues din) comparing po ang maintenance expenses between toyota and honda, sin-o po ba mas tipid? Newbie rin po ako sa cars. Salamat po sa mga mag reply.
    Not sure if the 3rd gen Vios has the same PMS schedules as the 2nd gen, pero I'll try to dig up my PMS records to give you an idea. Just a wild guess on my part but I think they will be roughly in the same area.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rscamarino7 View Post
    Not sure if the 3rd gen Vios has the same PMS schedules as the 2nd gen, pero I'll try to dig up my PMS records to give you an idea. Just a wild guess on my part but I think they will be roughly in the same area.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Thanks sa reply sir, sa prices ng replacement parts sir, medyo mas mahal ba si honda?

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast