New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    alin po kaya mas maganda sa 2 ang honda city 1.3 mt 100hp ,price 676,000 php or toyota vios 1.3e mt 85hp price 659,000 php .

1.)based on fuel consumption

2.) safety features

3.) power and comfort

4.) resale value

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ill pick honda city 1.3 kasi yung vios na 1.3E nila black pa yung side mirrors and yung door handles. Pero ang resale value ng toyota is higher, and since na medyo marami rami na rin ang vios sa road, better yet buy the city for you to be different. Pero if vios pleases you, go get it.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by asyong View Post
    alin po kaya mas maganda sa 2 ang honda city 1.3 mt 100hp ,price 676,000 php or toyota vios 1.3e mt 85hp price 659,000 php .

2.) safety features

3.) power and comfort

4.) resale value
    1. FC - its almost the same since pareho naman 1.3 to.
    2. SAFETY - entry level ng honda walang airbags. the 676k unit
    3. POWER/COMFORT - almost the same, mas maluwag ang new city.
    4. RESALE - Honda

You may want to check http://www.toyota.com.ph and http://www.hondaphil.com/ for complete specs of your options. You may want to try the 1.3 and 1.6 variant of sentra and lancer respectively for other options

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Vios 1.3 E ang ok,bungi-bungi ang City A M/T at nasa 676K yan...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sorry, body color na din pala ang side mirrors and door handles ng E Variant ng toyota vios.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by asyong View Post

2.) safety features

3.) power and comfort

4.) resale value
    city, for the sole fact that it has bigger interiors. FC, power, resale are the same for both cars.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    For me i will opt for the honda city. For manual transmission buy the city, Because I owned a vios e m/t last year, my problem is in the first gear where the car keeps on dragging, its very hard to handle. You will have a difficult to go uphill because of the dragging and under power. I have been in and out of the casa but the problem still exists. OUt of frustration I just sold it this March. I have wasted almost 100t just for the sake of selling it. I have test driven a honda city m/t,its very easy to handle and its powerful unlike vios,where roling your car in the first gear is a problem.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wiper View Post
    For me i will opt for the honda city. For manual transmission buy the city, Because I owned a vios e m/t last year, my problem is in the first gear where the car keeps on dragging, its very hard to handle. You will have a difficult to go uphill because of the dragging and under power. I have been in and out of the casa but the problem still exists. OUt of frustration I just sold it this March. I have wasted almost 100t just for the sake of selling it. I have test driven a honda city m/t,its very easy to handle and its powerful unlike vios,where roling your car in the first gear is a problem.
    maybe because of drive by wire technology.... yung city ba hindi gumagamit nito?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I'll take the City, sa porma pa lang, panalo na!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I like the style of the city. It's newer and let's say " modern " . Nakakasawa na din kasi makakita ng vios sa daan eh. The honda city is a head turner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
honda city 1.3 mt vs toyota vios 1.3E mt