New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Question is the after sales, spare parts and resale value of chevy?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    So far mukhang ok na ang Chevy since TCCCI took over the distributorship rights. J.D. Power and Associates has been ranking TCCCI as the number in aftersales and spare parts here in the Philippines for 2 consecutive years.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    For parts availability, after sales service and resale value, milya milya ang lamang ng Toyota kaysa sa ibang brand.
    So if you will buy a perceive powerful new looking pick-up against a trusted and tested one, the question is for how long you will have that advantage, a year? 3 years, 5 years? Kung malalim ang bulsa mo, buy what ever pleases you, but kung hard earned yan, better spend it wisely. But I will definitely waste my money just to get hold of a 3.2L Ranger Wildtrack.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Confirm ko rin po kung totoo un features ng colorado na auto climate control, electronic stability control, traction control, cornering brake control. Sa brochure kc walang nakalagay pero sa site nila meron. Panu ko po malaman kung meron talaga? Mejo on the safety side aspect ang tinitimbang ko ngaun. Salamat po.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    i'd rather buy a truck/car that i like than live with something that i am not 100% sold to... satisfaction is more important to me than resale value...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dualsim View Post
    i'd rather buy a truck/car that i like than live with something that i am not 100% sold to... satisfaction is more important to me than resale value...
    eto talaga ang dapat. dapat nasa pinakahuli-hulihan ang resale value e

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    The colorado gets my vote. Dont aspect good acceleration compared to other pick up though but the figures are true. Perhaps its with weight issue kaya mabagal siya sa acceleration but i wont be needing it naman for city driving.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010

---
    Totally agree with this...majority of pinoys think of the resale first before buying the car..hehe..dipa nga nagagamit,yong pagbibinta na agad ang iniisip..hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010

---
    Totally agree with this...majority of pinoys think of the resale first before buying the car..hehe..dipa nga nagagamit,yong pagbibinta na agad ang iniisip..hehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    The colorado gets my vote. Dont aspect good acceleration compared to other pick up though but the figures are true. Perhaps its with weight issue kaya mabagal siya sa acceleration but i wont be needing it naman for city driving.
    Nid help in clarifying weight issue. Bt50 engine is 2.2 un colorado is 2.5/2.8. Un 2.2 ba sa bt50 pwede na sa body weight nya?

Thx po sa makakasagot.
    Update lang po.... Nahihirapan akong makakita ng colorado 4x4 mga late dec or early january nxt year pa raw magkakaroon...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hilux-bt50-colorado