New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: title adjusted for clarity.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    thanks sir. good idea and ang title . . . appropriate na.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by david_anthony View Post
    walang magawa. i tried checking prices of pick-up models available here in the philippines in their hi-end variant.

Ford Ranger XLT (18") 4X4 A/T - PhP 1.448M
    Isuzu DMax LS R.E. 4X4 A/T - PhP 1.430M
    Mitsubishi Strada GLS Sport-V 4X4 A/T - PhP 1.305
    Nissan Frontier Navara Krome 4X4 A/T - PhP 1.525
    Toyota Hilux G 4X4 A/T - PhP 1.433 (this might not be the facelifted model price)
    Ano ba title dati sir hehe? Missed it out before the moderator adjusted it.

Going back to your question sir ---- Hintayin mo na sir ang all-new 2012 Ford Ranger, as it's announced OUT-LOUD by Ford Philippines na darating dito sa Pinas by 2012. Malamang sir, baka may tax-holiday din yan since it's a new technology in the market and Ford may qualify it so, just like what Mitsu Philippines has done so with its Strada GTV that's why mura ang Strada sir....

Kindlly see (coming to the Philippines in 2012): The All-New Ranger | The All-New Ranger ;)

Goodluck sir!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Maka-high end. Akala ko F150, Silverado, Tundra, etc..

Yun pala tipong Strada

Kung kaya mo hintayin yung 2012 Ranger, yun na.

Kung hindi, Nissan Navara. 4X4 LE pwede na, yung Krome Ed. baduy lang. Puro chrome, parang jeep.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    parang hindi pa rin swak yung title... kasi nga po yung high-end pick-up trucks, sa philippine motoring, ay yung mga V8 like Ford F-150, Dodge Ram 1500, Chevy Silverado, Toyota Tundra and the likes. no offense meant sa TS. Ang pinaka-appropriate na title siguro ng thread na ito ay: "Highest Trim of PhDM Common Pick-up Trucks."

Peace

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    [QUOTE=hinDMaxsiado;1808949][COLOR="#000000"]Ano ba title dati sir hehe? Missed it out before the moderator adjusted it.

Going back to your question sir ---- Hintayin mo na sir ang all-new 2012 Ford Ranger, as it's announced OUT-LOUD by Ford Philippines na darating dito sa Pinas by 2012. Malamang sir, baka may tax-holiday din yan since it's a new technology in the market and Ford may qualify it so, just like what Mitsu Philippines has done so with its Strada GTV that's why mura ang Strada sir....

Kindlly see (coming to the Philippines in 2012): The All-New Ranger | The All-New Ranger ;)

Goodluck sir!

any news on this on when its going to be available? price range specifically on the 4x2 AT model? thanks

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Lol. I was really expecting that the list will be made up of the ff:

1. Toyota Tundra
    2. Ford Raptor

... and the likes. Ohwell.

Among the list given, I`ll go with the Navara. As much as possible, ditch the Krome Ed. Dun ka nalang sa highest possible variant na hindi tadtad ng chrome. That's the 4x4LE iirc

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    ^ Agreed.

If I had to choose out of the local pickup models, the Nissan Navara would be the most "High-End". It looks more luxurious than the Strada, Hilux, Ranger and others. However, the design is getting old as it's competitors are upgrading/facelifting their models so Nissan better bring out a new version soon. There is a 2011 "Facelifted" Nissan Navara elsewhere in the world, however it hasn't reached our shores yet.

I'd love to see the Tundra or the current model F-150!! Try parking them in a covered car park, haha!

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Among the list given, I`ll go with the Navara. As much as possible, ditch the Krome Ed. Dun ka nalang sa highest possible variant na hindi tadtad ng chrome. That's the 4x4LE iirc
    Wala na ang Krome Edition.. Limited siya

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Wala na ang Krome Edition.. Limited siya
    Thank God for that.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
high-end pick-up trucks in the philippines