New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    hehehe! one year to go before i take the bar.. hopefully in ten years time (haaay..that long..) i can get myself a better car.. a luxurious one if fortunate enough.. hehe!
    You might want to consider a Nissan Sentra GX 1.3L M/T.

The price is P605K. The automatic model is P30K more. But if you can haggle very well, you can get it as low as P580K for the M/T model.

And it's not a bad car with comfy seats front and back. A full sized trunk at the rear and enough space to seat five adults (not anemic 12 year olds).

And here's even better news in the light of high fuel prices ... some of the Nissan dealerships will let you have an auto-LPG system fitted into the car with warranty intact.

Nissan United Nations - they will only let their accredited auto-lpg installer do the job if you want to keep the warranty.

Nissan Balintawak/EDSA - they will let you install the auto-lpg at your choice of installer. After it's installed, bring it back to them to check & for re-certification of the factory warranty.

Nissan Shaw - no luck here.

Nissan Quezon Ave - haven't inquired.

Nissan Libis - haven't inquired.

Worried about servicing? Nissan offers 100,000 kilometers or 36 month warranty on your car (whichever comes first).
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 24th, 2008 at 03:49 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    overall look - swift xD
    Fuel Efficiency - 1.3 idsi jazz (but no more stocks na ata ng jazz *_*)
    vios - girl + vios = meant to be together xD (they look good together)

xD

gl with choosing xD ^^

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Nissan Sentra is also a nice choice. Cheap, full size sedan. My only comment is that they lack some features which you may find useful like power side mirrors, fog lamps, etc.

If you do not mind your new unit to come without this, then i would also recommend this one.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    For 800k, pwede rin yung bagong Altis E (774k) if you don't mind having a manual transmission.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Go for the Vios, I've driven all these three cars.
    Fuel Effieciency- Jazz
    Looks- Swift
    Both- Vios

With a budget around P800k you can also try the Yaris.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    [SIZE=3]H[SIZE=2]I! im planning to buy a new car. Im interested in buying suzuki swift.. but im also thinking of waiting for the new honda jazz.. or should i get a sedan na lang? kaya lang my budget is tight, so if ever, im thinking of toyota vios. help! im really confused.. which is better, suzuki swift, honda jazz or vios? thank you so much![/SIZE][/SIZE]
    parehas tyo na choice ng car. maglalabas daw ng 1.5 m/t ang swift this nov2008. antay na lng naten baka maglabas din ng 1.3 engine...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Looks? The Swift takes top honors and it's obvious why. I'm not a fan of the new GE Jazz, while the new Vios is just a mess to look at---a wasted opportunity to improve on its old decent looks.

Space? The Jazz wins out here. Given that the outgoing GD Jazz still trumps all comers in interior room and good design after six years, the even slightly larger GE will just rub the advantage in.

Power? Not much between the three of them in 1.5L form, though the Vios seems to have a slight edge as tested by other magazines.

Comfort? The new GE Jazz supposedly addresses the firm ride of its GD predecessor. Still up in the air, I believe.

Fuel efficiency? A two-horse race between the Vios and Jazz.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    He.he. he... thread is 3 months old from initial post.. wonder what the TS bought?

Anyway, the 1.3 Jazz would probably be better suited for your needs.

But the 1.3 E Vios would probably be the most PRACTICAL car to have. There are reasons why its the best seller among the subcompacts --fuel efficiency, ease of maintenance, etc. ---factors that would be of high consideration in this segment.

Based on sales, the Vios is fast becoming the DEFAULT car of Filipinos....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    get the Jazz because it's a HONDA.

you know how it feels if you own a honda car in this country...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marcons View Post

you know how it feels if you own a honda car in this country...

feels bland. Everybody has it everybody wants it.

Seriosly

I never never felt anything special about driving or owning honda.

Sa sobrang dami on the road

It feels like Its just another car.

by the way
    For the future lawyer?
    I suggest you go for the yaris?
    Simple car for a complicated career

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
HELP! suzuki swift, honda jazz or toyota vios?