New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by coddy View Post
    *Ghosthunter, dct & confused shoes TFTR

ang totoo niyan mga sir santa fe 3rd generation po ang napupusoan namin ganda kc iba ang dating.
    If you can afford the higher variant of a Sta. Fe (which I think yan ang nakita nyo sa showroom), you can a afford the lower variant of the Ford Explorer. Now compare the two. Korean vs American.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    fisrt time po namin at walang alam pagdating sa mga sasakyan! may nagsasabi samin made in japan daw kunin namin.

JAPAN or KOREAN?

choice po namin

Hyundai Santa Fe
    Honda CR-V ( kaso d 7 seater, 6 po kami! kasya po ba dito ang 4? sa 2nd row )

Salamat po....

ung captiva 7 seater. american brand lang nga.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isa nga rin yan sir sa pinagpipilian po namin kaso dami issue ko nababasa about monty katayan ng parts, sudden accelerated, at ung sabi ni sir gti smoke belching daw!
    and everything doesnt matter really

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I am assuming 2M plus budget mo? Dami na choices niyan.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    and everything doesnt matter really
    yeah. katayan ng parts ay sa casa yan. at symepre hindi lang montero ang involve. sudden acceleration wala pa nagpapatunay and i think sa mga 2010 models lang. smoke belching not all. mas matindi yung sa crosswind. well it's up to you

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Agree, yung mga monty issues na tinukoy mo are still controversial. I for one has owned a monty and no issues for me.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    since big issue sayo ang passenger capacity, then it's a no brainer, Santa Fe wins over the CR-V. Pero yung 3rd row seats ng Santa Fe are not liveable for adults. Pang kids lang. Pero I guess you have 4 kids kaya swak na swak sayo yung santa fe. Go for it. Dont worry about its durability kasi it is covered by a 5-year warranty from Hyundai. And IMHO, the Koreans have catched up with the Japs in terms of reliability, durability and road worthiness.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Land Cruiser. Yan, subok na subok yan. Or Nissan Patrol.
    sir ang halang ng price nito d po kaya yan!

Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    I am assuming 2M plus budget mo? Dami na choices niyan.
    1M plus po

Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Agree, yung mga monty issues na tinukoy mo are still controversial. I for one has owned a monty and no issues for me.
    ok sir

Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    If you can afford the higher variant of a Sta. Fe (which I think yan ang nakita nyo sa showroom), you can a afford the lower variant of the Ford Explorer. Now compare the two. Korean vs American.
    sir mahalang din, di rin kaya ng budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ung captiva 7 seater. american brand lang nga.
    american vs japan ano ba mas ok sa dalwa?

santa fe, trailblazer, montero ano po kaya dito ang ok?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For a 1M budget, the best you can opt for is the Innova. It's not an SUV but it can accomodate 7 people inside with enough interior space. If you can shell out another 200k or so, the Montero Sport (non-VGT models) comes into the options list. Both vehicles are quite common on the road so they must be quite reliable (subok na).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not buy 2 toyota vios J models? each sits 5 so that's a total of 10 seats. you have 2 cars instead of one. think of the advantages of having 2 cars instead of just 1. for a daily drive 1 car will have better economy than an SUV. should you have different destinations then you don't need to toss a coin who gets to use the car. should one be in the shop for servicing you still have another to use. if one breaks down (fingers crossed) there is still the other to call and fetch you from the repair shop. and what fun you will have traveling in a convoy of 2!

or, how about 1 toyota vios J and 1 suzuki celerio?
    Last edited by yebo; December 7th, 2012 at 10:45 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast