New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: danda ng analysis and point-by-point review ni niky... very accurate.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung fuel consumption habol mo, hands down winner ang Jazz 1.3. Matipid rin ang Jazz 1.5 CVT and close rin ang figures ng Civic 1.8. Heard that a Civic made 1300++ kms on a full tank of gas when the Jazz made 1400kms. Don't know if true.

Tutal nasa pagmamaneho mo rin yan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbz View Post
    how come its a TIE when it comes to FC? thanks
    1.5 jazz vtec and 1.8 s civic gets around 9-10kms / liter. So halos tie sila. The jazz is very fun to drive very nimble. While the civic medyo mabigat feeling mo. medyo malaki na kasi compared to the previous gen civics.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i went for the Jazz in the end. its more practical and quite fun to drive. practical kasi its got fiexible seating configurations that no other car can do. so that's good if u need to haul some stuff (fm. time to time).

if u prefer more hi-speed enjoyment. probably the Civic because it has much better aerodynamics than the Jazz.

Handling ? i really have no comlaints about the Jazz. though i'm not a boy racer type driver.....

Fuel Economy? accdg. to combined cycle of 2008 EPA ratings in the US, the smaller Honda is better - only slightly though.....

Looks dept? well its really subjective. so u should decide for yourself....

the other thing that really turned me off with the Civic is the high level intrusion of road noise into the Cabin. for me its just unforgivable for such a recently redesigned car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HELP po: jazz vs civic