New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Since you're after comfort, the Focus has a supple suspension set-up. The seats are hard, but it seems to go well with the ride. And when you want to go beserk on the roads, the Focus will feed you back fun with the steering wheel.

And most of all, there's the presence factor when you're driving a Focus hatch. It's a good looking thing, when everything else in the road is a Toyota Altis or a Honda Civic.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Focus 1.6? Mag Jazz 1.5 ka na lang. Mas matipid sa gas.

Or if your budget allows, wait for the new Civic (April 2006).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Focus. Must be the 2.0L hatch though.

Medyo malalayo mga choices mo bro.... If you're considering sedans, watch out for the all-new Civic.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, if you're looking for a bargain... get the end-of-production run of the Civic VTi or VTi-S. They're quick and nippy, with good room. Suspension's a little soft for my taste, but the Honda aftermarket can cure that easily.

And with the new Civic coming in... now's the time to go bargain hunting. :twisted:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep

but in this case if you are considering a subic model you might as well scrap the option and choose between the focus and starex

but if you could jack up your budget a bit and acquire the focus or any other sedan in this case on a cash basis then why not; for sure it would give you 3-5 years of worry free driving and not to forget the brand new car smell (god i miss that smell hehehe)
    I think you're right on acquiring subic models, its too risky for me, you know, I'm not good with used cars especially coming from subic and it kills the local auto market.
    What can you say about Focus' legroom? Thanks

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelparadigm
    Since you're after comfort, the Focus has a supple suspension set-up. The seats are hard, but it seems to go well with the ride. And when you want to go beserk on the roads, the Focus will feed you back fun with the steering wheel.

And most of all, there's the presence factor when you're driving a Focus hatch. It's a good looking thing, when everything else in the road is a Toyota Altis or a Honda Civic.
    A supple suspension set-up on Focus, that's scary. Do you have an idea on the MSRP of Focus Hatch? Thanks

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stormrider
    Or if your budget allows, wait for the new Civic (April 2006).
    Sir, meron kayong idea kung magkano ang Civic 2006? thanks

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Focus. Must be the 2.0L hatch though.

Medyo malalayo mga choices mo bro.... If you're considering sedans, watch out for the all-new Civic.
    Bro, mukhang di ko a afford ang 2.0L hatch. Mas gusto ko talaga ang Pajero, but if I can't find one thats really well maintained, I just have to settle on a brand new focus or civic, atleast the safest way.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    focus or starex.... and then which of those two would depend on how you intend to use the vehicle.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigitata
    Bro, mukhang di ko a afford ang 2.0L hatch. Mas gusto ko talaga ang Pajero, but if I can't find one thats really well maintained, I just have to settle on a brand new focus or civic, atleast the safest way.
    mahirap maghanap ng 2nd hand mitsu diesel vehicles, mas ok kung may kakilala or kakilala mo may kilala. mitsu diesel are built-tough, the problem nga lang since tough sya talagang sinasagad ng previous owner.

the best way, maghanap ka ng direct seller tapos alamin mo background nya like kung how many cars meron sya. pag ganun more than 3 lalo na kung majority eh SUV, malamang hindi laspag yun. but you also have to take note baka 5 naman kapatid nya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HELP Please. FOCUS, PAJERO or STAREX