New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ano po ba mas maganda bilhin.. suzuki celerio vs mazda 2 hb?? based on its parts and service availability, fuel efficiency and etc... or others cars that can compete with their prices which has more advantage than these two.. TIA!!!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by munezrj2001 View Post
    ano po ba mas maganda bilhin.. suzuki celerio vs mazda 2 hb?? based on its parts and service availability, fuel efficiency and etc... or others cars that can compete with their prices which has more advantage than these two.. TIA!!!!!
    Sa price mura ang Celerio 1.0 (P528K) kaysa sa Mazda 2 HB 1.3 (P675K). Fuel efficiency Celerio pa rin. Palagay ko both may parts at service availability. Both cars are M/T.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kung kaya mo bilin yung Mazda 2 and maintain it I would get that... Its a notch higher than a Celerio... And ITS WAY COOLER AND WAY MORE FUN TO DRIVE!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    sobrang mhal po ba ng parts ng mazda?? compared to suzuki?? dati gs2 ko din yang ford fiesta kaso masyado mahal daw mag maintain and yung availability ng parts mahirap daw po eh.. pkibigyan nmn ako ng example kung difference ng price nila sa price at sa labor?? thanks again!!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    imho, if i have the cash.. i'd go with the Mazda2 definitely.. maganda porma nya.. but since isang hamak na traffic aid lang ako.. ill go with celerio because of price and fuel efficiency..

another thing is that celerio's engine is the same with suzuki alto... so parts are readily available.. and much lower-priced than the mazda.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by munezrj2001 View Post
    sobrang mhal po ba ng parts ng mazda?? compared to suzuki?? dati gs2 ko din yang ford fiesta kaso masyado mahal daw mag maintain and yung availability ng parts mahirap daw po eh.. pkibigyan nmn ako ng example kung difference ng price nila sa price at sa labor?? thanks again!!
    The problem is nakikinig sa "sabi sabi" pero walang personal experience... Also the problem is those people who "sabi sabi" don't know anything themselves... In theory parts might be more expensive for the MZ2 given its a bigger car but its not right to say Mazda parts are more expensive than Suzuki parts in general. One thing is for sure, Suzuki CASA service SUCKS big time! The Mazda 2 and the Fiesta is more comparable...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mas trip ko pa yung Celerio sa Mazda 2.

Kung Mz2 vs. Fiesta, ah landslide ang panalo ng Fiesta!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    If you are limited on these two cars, i'd choose the celerio. FC is good and it's nice to drive.

Why limit your choice on these two sir? naku, andami ngayon choices dyan.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ahem,... celerio vs. mazda 2

i'll go for celerio, like what they said. Suzuki engine is easy to maintain (which is totoo naman, my friend owns one and wala naman daw syang problema, ako rin suzuki engine din gamit ko f6a nga lang.) and availability of parts is a plus, so very accessible ika nga, (karamihan ng auto supply around the metro has a suzuki spare parts), another is the fuel consumption (super tipid grabe, kahit araw-arawin namin ang punta ng maynila ng kaibigan ko, ok lang.).......last one napakatulin din ng celerio, i never thought that little pet could run so fast, dati minamiliit ko lang yun pero ngayon di na.. (ewan ko ba kung matulin nga o kaskasero lang yung nagpapatakbo) pero mabilis din talaga sya sumasabay din sa mga 1.3 vios sa SLEX....

for mazda 2, may nabasa akong article dito sabi DISPOSABLE daw, once na masira mahirap humagilap ng parts (kasi nga poor availability of parts) and you need a total secure maintanance....

(and ok din sakin ung hyundai i10, kaso gawky for as city car)

..good luck for making the right choice between these vehicles, hmm..marami ka pa namang pagpipilian e, Jazz, Get, i10, Piccanto...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Suzuki Celerio 1.0L MT = P528k
    Suzuki Celerio 1.0L AT = P569k
    Mazda2 1.3L HB M/T = P685k

Having had the opportunity to test drive both the Mazda2 and Celerio, both have good and bad points.

The Celerio MT, despite having a small motor, is actually fun to drive but you do have to push the engine hard to get the most from it. Seating is just good for four people and its kinda narrow in shoulder width, typical Suzuki design from my opinion. My main gripe about this car is the MT shifter's location being too low. I have to reach down down down to make my shifts.

The Mazda2, well, is a more well rounded car in terms of handling and performance. The 1.3L obviously suffers a bit from having less power than it's 1.5L version. The P100K price difference buys a lot of space and refinement between the two cars.

My choice, the Mazda2.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 8th, 2010 at 06:02 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
help naman po (celerio vs mazda2)