New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    OT: proper punctuation may not be a forum rule, but it makes posts less of a headache to read, just like correct capitalization and grammar.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    OT: proper punctuation may not be a forum rule, but it makes posts less of a headache to read, just like correct capitalization and grammar.

Copy Sir jut703.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by playplugg View Post
    Ask ko lang po, specially sa 3rd row seat floor folding?! kaya po ba i-withstand po yung heavy load material(s) in prolonged period? wala po kasing naka-lagay na load limit allowable for 3rd seat pag naka fold sa floor.

Gusto ko rin po i-test yung heavy load/hauling, ang concern ko lang po kasi yung plastic materials inside, it's possible na kaya i-withstand naman, pero yun lang po yung mga springs/mechanism ng 3rd row seat?!

Between 2 brands comparison sa topic thread and other different brand variant na design sa 3rd row seat folding?!
    Chevy has the same issue (seat raised over floor level), but they have an optional cargo tray that raises the floor flush with the seats, so the mechanism isn't under as much stress.

Fortuner, seats fold up to the sides... no issues with weight bearing... but they take up a lot of space.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Chevy has the same issue (seat raised over floor level), but they have an optional cargo tray that raises the floor flush with the seats, so the mechanism isn't under as much stress.

Fortuner, seats fold up to the sides... no issues with weight bearing... but they take up a lot of space.
    Thanks Po Sir niky for the good info.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Got a AT Trailblazer 4x2 last march...
    Externally:attactive sa akin tailights nang Isuzu but not the front end grill design.
    TBZ Interior space:...bigger compared sa Fortuner ang Montero.TbZ third row has lower floor design ( relax ang paa)Pero hirap isakay nang 29er bike...naka dapa ang bike tanggal gulong tumba all 3rd row seats( which makes the trunk floor high). Lower ang floor ang innova kaya patayo ang road bike
    engine power: Macho Tunog inside the Car pag inapakan mo pedal.Parang de otso baga..compared sa innova in a scale of 1 to 10. Plus 3 ang hatak na tbz
    Fuel:....matakaw nang kaunti compared sa 10 yr old innova namin say Dau to Ninoy aquino Airport by 200 pesos.probably since automatic and malaki engine
    gearing: 6th gear shifts at 94km per hr speed. Kung 100 kph speed limit medyo pagod ka kakabantay sa speedometer baka ma ticketan.Sana may cruise control.
    Riding comfort: medyo matagtag pag walang laman, Car like na pag sakay ko 3 asungot(aged 6,12,&13)

tried to draw the picture, practical adv and disadv in my usual travel and activity.

dont have any regrets in getting the Tbz, fuel is not too big of an issue, ride, tested it and know it is bit matagtag but stable talaga.

montero, fortuner, Everest...too old and are about to be replaced to all new di ko na pinagisipan pa. sta Fe....too much for the AT.

Isuzu, try to test drive it...check the gear ratio and at what speed it shifts to 6th gear(kung may 6th) and suspension baka mas malambot

hope this helps

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    i'm on the same spot. MU-X 4x2 AT, TBZ LT or Sorento LX. Pag hindi ako maka-decide, Forester 2.0i na lang, hehehe

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    What I can say is after market parts pag tagal ng auto mo. Japanese cars pa din. Pero if you have the money talaga to go to casa why not choose the new one. Still your happiness will decide.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mle61 View Post
    i'm on the same spot. MU-X 4x2 AT, TBZ LT or Sorento LX. Pag hindi ako maka-decide, Forester 2.0i na lang, hehehe
    Wait nlang tayo sa new Sorento 2015-16. It has a good review.

KIA is attracting new audience . Thanks to Peter Schreyer

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Trailblazer.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Idtmuuyfyyyyffyyyyyyfyffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyfyyyffyyf yyyyyfyyyyyyyyyyyyfffffyyyyfyyyyyyyyyyyyry

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast