Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Hindi ba pwedeng 1.8S A/T nalang?
    My budget can't afford it.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I actually think the Jazz is the better option, if you're okay with the price (which is quite overpriced for its class IMO). It has enough power for everyday use, while also having more features than the relatively bare 1.8V. Its functionality is also a big plus.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    My take on this comparo is that if the Jazz 1.5 A/T suits all your car needs, I'd say go for it.

Sure, you are getting more "metal" with the Civic but you will also be getting the base model which lacks some safety features.

At the end of the day, the 76k you saved can be used elsewhere and you will probably get good resale value with the Jazz anyway.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    for me , if for everyday used, jazz na ko, makakatipid pa ako sa panggas, i may use that extra money for additional modifications pa,. imagine the difference ng FC ng 1.8 at 1.5 engines. Jazz for practicality on daily usage.

if any special threatment, civic 1.8 na. di hamak na mas maporma sa Jazz, performance wise and safety incentives are better(mas malake kase). uglier FC than Jazz due to engine size difference. Civic for gwapo

imho

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    BTW magiging 835K Pesos na ang Jazz 1.5 so its better na mag Civic ka na..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    I'd go for the Civic, hands down. Bigger car, stronger engine.

I was in the same boat as you justa few months back, choosing between the 1.5V Jazz A/T and 1.8S Civic M/T. I chose the latter. Never regretted my decision.

Feeling ko kasi mabibitin din ako sa 1.5 Jazz (coming from a 2.0 turbocharged car as my previous ride).
    pareho tayo bro, inupuan ko at test drive ko both car, parang dumikit na pwet ko sa upuan at ayaw na maalis nong civic na ang drive ko.

ang ganda pa pormahan at kahit stock lang ay solve na.

kaya sa TS, bro, test drive both car and let your heart dictate you which one will you choose.

galing ako sa sub compact, tipid nga ako sa gas, para namang napipilitan lang ako mag maneho araw araw. don na ako sa talagang kursunada ko, nakabuti pa nga sa akin ang price na mahal kasi TIPID mode na ako mula ngayon. no more vices, poker games, sauna, cigarettes, etc. kailangan para sa amortization. hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If the A/T is not a prerequisite, the Civic 1.8S M/T is the perfect compromise

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    If the A/T is not a prerequisite, the Civic 1.8S M/T is the perfect compromise
    Ito nga sana, "S" variant for 10k more.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I guess I'm different... I like the Jazz more. The Civic may have more elbow room, but the GE Jazz is more comfortable (seats are still hard, but not as bad as the Civic... suspension more pliant) and has very good cargo handling.

As long as you don't carry five people often... and even if you carry four everyday... the Jazz is a better car. More practical, more economical... more toys for your money.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    come resale time consider that the jazz currently holds more of it's original value than the civic of the same vintage.

have to check the classifieds though just to be sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Help me choose - 2009 Civic 1.8V or 2009 Jazz 1.5V