New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Anu po estimated difference ng accord to city when it comes to maintainance and fuel..im really having a hard time thinkng about whether ill buy the 2000 accord n complete na very well maintained. w/ high quality sound system and a 2003 stock city.pls help.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mayanne View Post
    Anu po estimated difference ng accord to city when it comes to maintainance and fuel..im really having a hard time thinkng about whether ill buy the 2000 accord n complete na very well maintained. w/ high quality sound system and a 2003 stock city.pls help.
    Malayong malayo ang difference talaga....Kung kaya mo ang higher fuel consumption at parts, GO ACCORD!!!!
    its a Honda with an attitude. its like flying first class on Honda Airlines hehehe
    so pamper your travel.

if you just wanna have a car that can just take you here and there, theres too many of them out there anyway,,boring!!!
    get the city, corolla,civic and the likes.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    napakalaki ng difference especially sa fuel consumption. i had a 04 city before and it gave me 16km/l. pag accord, baka tamaan ka ng 8km/l sa consumption. kung dedma sa yo yung pambayad sa gas, pogi talaga yung accord accord compared sa city.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    if gagamitin mo pang araw-araw mas ok city. matipid sa gas e.

if dami kayo car at magdadagdag ka lang ok accord. ganda ng ride nyan. walang sinabi city.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thnk u po ive decided to buy a civic nlng..since tipid dn s gas and elegant n dn..thnks

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I would go for the 2000 Accord if 8-9km/L is ok with you.... And I have to agree masarap idrive yang Accord na yan and a very comfortable ride; why do I know that? Cause I own one :lol:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    kaso mahal ang parts diba?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ok lang its no Corolla cheap. Pero kung kaya mo suportahan yung Accord mo without crippling you financially why not?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    for a practical and economical ride...go for the Honda City
    if you can afford the high prices of gas nowadays plus a very classy ride then go for the 2000 Accord
    You said that you will buy a civic instead...that's a good buy considering you choose the variant between the 2 extremes...good luck with your purchase and happy motoring

HELP! Honda accord or city?