New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Can’t afford to spend your next couple of paychecks on that Italian sports car you’ve been dreaming about? Why not live vicariously through these miniature motorized Ferarris that just hit the streets? These tiny 1/58th scale Ferraris measure just about 3-inches long and fit in the palm of your hand.

These officially-licensed RealDrive Nano mini racers include Testarossa, F430, 512BB and Enzo models. They speed around your room using infrared remote controls which each operate on different wavelengths so you can race up to four cars at the same time. They’re quite detailed and even feature tiny LED cornering lights.
    Best of all, they don’t require costly gasoline or insurance policies to drive. So head on over to Japanese importer Strapya-World and pick up a few. They’re only ¥2,690 (appx. $25 USD) each, just a teensy bit less than that real Ferrari would cost.
    Read here

Buy here
    Last edited by artpogi; April 26th, 2008 at 12:01 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kala ko ba naman totoong Ferrari

If I only had one choice I'd get the Testarossa. I know, I know most peeps would get the Enzo in a heartbeat but remember that the Testa is already a certified classic while the Enzo will have more time in the spotlight in the coming years.

I also find the Testa much much more ***ier than the Enzo, but hey, that's just me

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This post made me laugh out loud! Hehehe... I initially thought, "Wow, we have a fellow Tsikoteer with a very very fortunate problem... the problem of choosing his very own Ferrari!" then, I saw the pic... Hahahahahaha!

Personally, I would go for the Enzo.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    choices, choices.....hmmmm? Red or Silver?:drive1:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'd love to drive, let alone own, a 288 GTO ... I think this is my chance

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by The10thBEE View Post
    choices, choices.....hmmmm? Red or Silver?:drive1:

Red for me, please.....

5909:burn:

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    I'd love to drive, let alone own, a 288 GTO ... I think this is my chance

Isn't this the same Ferrari used in the 80's TV series Magnum P.I.?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Not sure, I think the Magnum PI was a 308 GTS or GTB, that one is a 288 GTO.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ahahaha. A ferrari that's affordable, fuel-efficient, environment friendly, and fire resistant!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ENZO for me, nickname ng 11-month old kong baby boy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help! Confused which Ferrari to get